FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Wow they have some dope ones coming out

Need both johnny cashes for my cousin

she loves that dude

they should be easy right ?

Last edited:
image.jpg

Arrived yesterday from eBay. I really like metallic look and am glad this one is not crazy priced

They really re-releasing those MLB mascots? Damn. Like 3-4 years ago they were lining the 99 cents store for $1.99. Then they jumped way up when sneaker twitter got into pops. Glad i have my OGd but also glad I’ll be able to cop ones i didn’t get.

They really re-releasing those MLB mascots? Damn. Like 3-4 years ago they were lining the 99 cents store for $1.99. Then they jumped way up when sneaker twitter got into pops. Glad i have my OGd but also glad I’ll be able to cop ones i didn’t get.

I'm just glad The A's finally got some pops. Both Khris Davis and the mascot stomper. As a die hard A's fan, you know I already pre ordered :nthat:

Pulled the trigger on the full Jaws & Caddyshack sets from Circle City. Prices were already decent before the 20% off, plus free shipping & shipped in protectors, cant pass that up. Just gotta be patient. A good handful of single figures from other sets I'll be waiting for them to show up at HT or somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom