FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I was at BL near me yesterday, here's what they had
20258520_10213911538445215_625958207629561766_n.jpg

So why haven't they procesed my order for Elliot and Mountain yet? lol I'm about to call and cancel it haha.

Yooooo oop me a mountain son!

Anyone know when the Burt Macklin POP drops?

Yea that's the only one I really want, maybe a regular Andy. Going to end up with a whole line of Chris Pratt POPs at this rate along with the Star-Lord ones :lol:

On a separate note, decided to put the Conans back in the box, going to need a few more of the stack boxes.
IMG_3815 (1).JPG

Got my Tony Stark in yesterday from Gamestop. Think my CatDog is suppose to be coming in later today. Still mad at them for those fake sellouts. Had to order 3 different items separately. Could have used that extra shipping & tax to grab something else.

Bit the bullet and bought GITD Jolly and Scare Glow with SDCC stickers for $180 shipped. Talked myself into the purchase due to all the multiples I have of Chases and older exclusives I can unload to offset cost but still stings. Lol! Oh well!

God, I really wish I wasn't playing basketball this past Saturday morning. Stupor Daffy would've been so easy...

Anyone know when the Burt Macklin POP drops?

The one by me got theirs in last week around Thursday I think. I was able to buy even though I wasn't there until later on in the day. Seems like stores got a decent amount so it looks like they won't be too hard but don't quote me. I would still grab one asap just in case.

Traded 2 rangers for $250 plus Thanos Dorbz XL, Unmaksed Cap and Iron man Dorbz, winter soldier Dorbz and Black panther chase Dorbz.

I just traded my extra Night King for Daffy. I feel like I should have been more patient like you all advised, but whatevers..

Traded 2 rangers for $250 plus Thanos Dorbz XL, Unmaksed Cap and Iron man Dorbz, winter soldier Dorbz and Black panther chase Dorbz.

Jesus Christ someone got hosed. Like i feel i need to call the cops on that trade.

I just traded my extra Night King for Daffy. I feel like I should have been more patient like you all advised, but whatevers..

That's a good trade since you didn't really do much for that NK. He's been steady dropping in price. I seen quite a number of BINs for under $100

Some guy offering me 2 ranger Freddys or a ranger and MOS freddy for my GITD Skeletor.

Contemplating.

Back
Top Bottom