FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

HOLY ****

So I was waiting for my waffle pop to be delivered (local waffle)

20170728_141929.jpg

then I got an email from Toy Tokyo....
tumblr_m78eq5rnk61rbsg6jo1_400.gif

I won the lottery to get the following:
Blue Chrome Batman
Megazord
Rufus Ruffcut & Sawtooth
Peter Perfect
Panthor with Skeletor ridez

6360075961704546021814734231_w66L5_f-maxage-0.gif

No Toy Tokyo raffle win for me but I'm happy to have guaranteed NYCC items now.

Got my Chrome Batman for free and paid $10 over retail for Brienne 2 pack.

Damn, maybe I shouldn't of reinstated my order from TT last year. Would of preferred this year SDCC or maybe even the upcoming NYCC pops even though I didn't see it yet.

Are they "guaranteeing" you NYCC exclusives with the SDCC L email or is it the same lottery system?

I'm praying for washed NYCC pops this year. SDCC was pretty weak and NYCC never lives up to SDCC so i'm hoping they didn't role reversal.

Are they "guaranteeing" you NYCC exclusives with the SDCC L email or is it the same lottery system?

I'm praying for washed NYCC pops this year. SDCC was pretty weak and NYCC never lives up to SDCC so i'm hoping they didn't role reversal.

It's a guarantee for NYCC

Soooo definitely saw a post in a Facebook group with pic saying he got his NYCC Qui Gon Jinn from Toy sapien he ordered 2 or so months ago. Isn't that the place we all tried ordering from?...

Guaranteed. Did you win SDCC stuff?

No my order went through last year for NYCC so i wasn't up for it.

Actually Ron scored 2 from Toy Sapiens and I seen another post where a guy got 3. Wild how somewhere there's someone just randomly searching foreign sites for pops lol

I know one jackpot spot is Mexico man i've seen hella posts of limited and exclusive pops just sitting.

Finally got my GS & HT order. Surprised they actually double boxed them.

Still waiting on BL for shipping confirmation :smh:

Soooo definitely saw a post in a Facebook group with pic saying he got his NYCC Qui Gon Jinn from Toy sapien he ordered 2 or so months ago. Isn't that the place we all tried ordering from?...

Maaan people said they were gonna oop me if the QGJ orders went through since I broke that **** on here... bout to go look for those posts... :tongue:

So BL canceled my first order that had Scooby, Elliot and Twin Peaks set. I caught the restock on Scooby and just ordered him alone. My scooby shipped the other day and today I get the Elliot that got canceled, but no Scooby or Twin Peaks set and I have a Scooby coming. Winning!?

heres my haul nothing too crazy...got everything i wanted but missed out on megazord, tigger and scare glow its all good... the only thing disappointing about the pops i got were x-23 and she hulk cant stand on their own i had to lean them back on my display case for them to stand straight... and the star wars double pack you cant take them off the star wars stand
20170728_172333.jpg

Back
Top Bottom