FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

No in Korea. They ship here. So shipping to me by them is like 20 then another 30-40 to ship to the US so I always buy from them in bulk

Damn I think USPS "lost" my cereal pops.

They were supposed to get delivered on Wednesday, but UPS gave it to USPS. Got marked delivered Thursday night, but nothing outside when I checked. Had another POP delivered today by USPS so I asked him and he told me someone else did deliveries that day because they were backed up from the fire in my area.

Already emailed Funko about it, but it's not like they're gonna have any to replace it. Going to call USPS about it on Monday. Sucks. I've been really looking forward to these ever since I missed out on Tony the Tiger.

No in Korea. They ship here. So shipping to me by them is like 20 then another 30-40 to ship to the US so I always buy from them in bulk

Darn so if the pop is 20... if we were to ship to you for one pop it would be like.. 70?

All good tho bruh bruh

Also wouldn't matter til all you usurpers pledge fealty to King Stannis, I ain't doing nada for y'all!

IMG_2812.GIF

Damn I think USPS "lost" my cereal pops.

They were supposed to get delivered on Wednesday, but UPS gave it to USPS. Got marked delivered Thursday night, but nothing outside when I checked. Had another POP delivered today by USPS so I asked him and he told me someone else did deliveries that day because they were backed up from the fire in my area.

Already emailed Funko about it, but it's not like they're gonna have any to replace it. Going to call USPS about it on Monday. Sucks. I've been really looking forward to these ever since I missed out on Tony the Tiger.

That sucks...hopefully you find the package. Thats why I got a sign on my door that says do not leave packages unattended. I have to take the trip to the post office, but it beats the 1% chance of my **** being stolen.

I don’t even know who that is. :rofl:
Then I can do it for you. First I will send you a pamphlet what our king and savior can do for you.

Idk if pc is limiting them or not. If not I can probably help out mainly because I won't be running secret Santa this year.

BTW. I won't be able to run secret Santa this year. Me being overseas and my schedule now is too busy to run it efficiently. Anyone else like to run it?

Then I can do it for you. First I will send you a pamphlet what our king and savior can do for you.

Idk if pc is limiting them or not. If not I can probably help out mainly because I won't be running secret Santa this year.

BTW. I won't be able to run secret Santa this year. Me being overseas and my schedule now is too busy to run it efficiently. Anyone else like to run it?

When I checked a few days ago PC was limiting all NYCC

In these times it's the hero we need but don't deserve has to step up -

Secret Santa 2017.

Circa October.

Who will it be.

Back
Top Bottom