FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I got through finally, blank checkout success page but CC charge and email.. 2 1/2 hours of that trash lol

I slowed down on my funko purchase after the whole NYCC fiasco. Just spent 10 minutes checking out this freaking bunny. Is everyone getting this issue or is it just me? I remember funko site being pretty smooth.

Yeah the que is messing everything up lol, should be a few minutes of glory or salt lmaooooo

Ahhh crap. I said my billing and shipping address is the same, but I shipped it to my work place and the order went through some how. Order might get canceled or it doesnt matter?

Glad you guys ended up getting in. I had a chance to get another but I passed + work stuff came up lol

Damn haven't been keeping up with funkos with so much going on in Nov.

This new queue thing is ******ed. I'm still salty about my POP ads getting lost by USPS and Funko didn't even want to issue me a refund til I hit em with a chargeback.

Got jugged by Gamestop. Only 1 TRON chase this time. I think they may have pulled some cuz it seems there were some TRON's on the shelf. Enh I'll trade a Sark for a Tron chase so i have 2 of each.

Double box shipping by HT :pimp:
IMG_3261.JPG
IMG_3263.JPG

Back
Top Bottom