FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Try in a new tab. I actually had the spinning circle for a while, but figured it wasn't going thru so I checked out in a second tab and it went thru in a couple minutes.

I could've had like 4 Trix Rabbits if I knew about this ad block thing on friday lol. Oh well. More for everyone!

Yup, was going to say - wish I doubled up on the flocked Trix since I have two of each cereal icon starting from Tony the Tiger...didn't want to go through the trouble clicking stop & refreshing for the 2nd flocked Trix.

aye mayne

the way i see it

you can either sit waiting two miles out on the exit ramp of the highway waiting to get off

or you can move up in the middle lane and squeeze your way in at the very front of hte line

nobody told them to wait in the right lane :pimp:

That pop today was trash. The mock ups of tony flocked in the Santa hat is what funko flopping with. Whatever tomorrow is I hope it’s equal to like the 3 good pops out of the 12 or else I’m just copping the freddy crackers and I’m done.

I need this!!!! God I hope it's not Target
KyloRen.png

Seriously dude?!? I put it in a spoiler for a reason lol ‍♂️

Anyways they finally released this trailer. It’s a more polished version than what they showed at Fun Days this year but It’s still got me excited to finally whatch this

Back
Top Bottom