FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I've should have listened and waited to sell my GOT set. :lol:

Someone on here told me to wait.

Been trying to trade these for Bebop & Rocksteady but no luck as of yet.
20180307_192708.jpg

Seems like hot topics around the country are getting Hades shipments today. Heading out now to see if I can score a chase.

for anyone trying to cop pops on walmart.com try refreshing the page through out the day... the pop flickers and they have random restocks the problem is they only have like 5 or less... i was able to cop black panther last week just by randomly refreshing through the day... had to checkout mad quick though :lol:

Seems like hot topics around the country are getting Hades shipments today. Heading out now to see if I can score a chase.

If you not there when they open it's game over. People be wild stalking the malls now for these geez. I'm glad i'm over it. I was looking in my storage bins and seeing all my pops :frown: sucks i can't set them all up yet. But man going through them i had a flashback of when i copped each one, from early morning walgreen/target hunts to just some awesome trades i've made. I remember the first time i got some people hella mad and got booted from Tdogg's washed baby momma facebook group when i was at a target early and they had just put out a case of FN2187 that I swooped haha.

Left for this year are new Halo pops and Garbage Pail Kids.

Back
Top Bottom