FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

20180406_014523.jpg
I have more of these funko pops around the house, but these are the ones in my room

If I'd known about the thanos 10' exclusive I would've checked my target today.

*edit

This is my latest pickup

20180406_015431.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks man. My goals to cop next is Captain America and Deku...and maybe Uraraka and then I'd probably be good for a while.

....if I can luck into that 10' Thanos I'd cop for sure. Maybe I'll casually check my target tomorrow to see if I'm lucky. If not I won't sweat it

*edit

Of course there are different captain america variations... Gotta get the Infinity war cap and the winter soldier cap at least. And thennn I'll be good

Last edited:
What the hell, someone sent this to me in the mail?!!

IMG_0884.JPG

I seriously have NO idea who it could have been. They used my Niketalk name on the package and sent it to an old address. The return address is from The Hut Group, whatever that is. It wasn't my girl. I seriously have no clue but thanks to whoever

IMG_0884.JPG

I seriously have NO idea who it could have been. They used my Niketalk name on the package and sent it to an old address. The return address is from The Hut Group, whatever that is. It wasn't my girl. I seriously have no clue but thanks to whoever
Popinabox preorder... maybe

IMG_0884.JPG

I need to scoop this up before the price goes up.

Back
Top Bottom