FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

This work refresh is the only thing holding me back from buying and displaying the Funko's I want.

Thank you, work refresh lol.

I'm getting flooded with eBay notifications of chrome Vegeta listings ending :lol:

Screen cap that man.

And I seen this lol

TT.jpg

This work refresh is the only thing holding me back from buying and displaying the Funko's I want.

Thank you, work refresh lol.

:lol: yea its way too easy to just think "oh I need that for my desk", without taking stock of how many I already have on my desk. I need to them to tell me no more figures on the desk, but nobody really pays attention anyway

Screen cap that man.

And I seen this lol

TT.jpg

Its that level of toxicity that leads to change though, at least I hope so. Let it be as toxic as possible, people seem to just accept Ls with shoes that are botted to hell now, its the new normal apparently, would rather see stores take measures to prevent that sort of thing.

Someone on the FF forums got this in their BoF

- Blue Tux “Harry” Freddy
- Pink letter “F” varsity sweater Freddy
- Pennywise Freddy!

So it looks like there is a variety of combos.

Someone on the FF forums got this in their BoF

- Blue Tux “Harry” Freddy
- Pink letter “F” varsity sweater Freddy
- Pennywise Freddy!

So it looks like there is a variety of combos.
If I get anything I like, gonna keep it. Sell or trade anything else.

Keep an eye out on your Targets for the 10 in standing Thanos. I'm looking at the Scrooge pop, gaddamn that thing is massive.

some of my buddies' boxes still haven't shipped

Some people were saying on reddit that they never got a shipping email and the box just showed up.
Mine shipped Wednesday and never have received one from funko. Only from ups.

Now if they are signed up on ups and haven’t received anything, then that’s a different story.

I ended up paying an extra $3.50 for ups ground so I get mine a day earlier lol. East coast shipping from them is so slow.

Back
Top Bottom