FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Made an offer of $45 for the Steve and it was somehow accepted. In perfect condition also.

D9A40F68-F4E5-4561-B6AB-B9383506E94D.gif

who you pre order from?
I broke down and got Katsuki cuz i saw him in hot topic for the first time yesterday.
Just a seller off ebay since I couldn't find it anywhere else online. I'm new to this, didn't even know you could preorder them :lol:

I bought the Justice League Flash and a Nimbus Goku on Amazon last night, got shipping confirmation for delivery on Wednesday and then 10 mins later "lost in transit. Package is damaged and will be sent back to the seller" :smh:

So I just realized I have a popcultcha order for a translucent night king. Anyone else order when it was up and get them shipped. I though it said it would ship June/July timeframe

Disclaimer: i'm not a reseller

However, I may consider myself a hypebeast. How do you know which ones are the most rare? Looking to get some limited edition pieces (upcoming releases and/or old releases) for the home office. Only looking to buy pops that I actually know about so i'm not that much of a hypebeast...

Disclaimer: i'm not a reseller

However, I may consider myself a hypebeast. How do you know which ones are the most rare? Looking to get some limited edition pieces (upcoming releases and/or old releases) for the home office. Only looking to buy pops that I actually know about so i'm not that much of a hypebeast...

Man get outta here you sound like a damn fool.

It's like buying rare skate decks and hanging them up, even if you never skated before. You appreciate them being limited and art.

I didn't mean to offend any of you, I just think they look cool. Don't know a thing about the history behind this culture...

Back
Top Bottom