FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Had to go with the Conan shirt for the bday today
07CC1714-277D-4E1A-BDD9-7B7011E35A5D.jpeg

Happy birthday man :pimp:

Let me just vent real quick, what's the point of having an ISO, then when someone has your ISO you want more than that. Ok i get it, your pop is worth a little more but lets be real we both paid 10-15 bucks (maybe a tad more)
I'm only talking about values over 100. I understand not wanting to sell a SDCC iron man from 2018 for the Tony stark iron man.
I mean for example like Toucan Sam (201) for metallic whis ($158) , whis was on your iso, I offer you whis, and you say, well you need more to match the value.....ARE you ****ING KIDDING ME
First and foremost, last week Toucan was 148, I checked...2ndyou want what I got as much if not more than me wanting toucan...and yous till want me to throw in another pop or pay your 50 more...
This makes me sick, i hate when people do this. again if it's clearly more valuable I understand get your money. but dont be a jerk.

last week had a dude offer me joe montanna for $50, he rose to 65 then he said 75 shipped ...in the same message thread... come on dude

Last edited:
That Biggie pop is all wrong. It's like they tried to throw all the cliche B.I.G. stuff on one pop instead of making variants.

A lot of targets by me got the Pikachu in this morning… I thought I could just go cop on my lunch break but nah… people already lined up when the store opened and most stores are already sold out… I guess im missing out on this pop… im at that point in my pop career I don’t care anymore if I miss out on some pops and I won’t go out of my way to obtain them

Wish target would just drop the Pikachu online. Don’t know what they’re waiting on.

My boy went to a local target when they first released and said it was a mess. Looks like a few restocked around here.
Not tryin to deal with that either tho lol.

Back
Top Bottom