FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Yea i was about to say the 5 star figures may be that new wave, as soon as they come out with a genre I care about they may ahve to be copped, they're like a mix of pops and mystery minis

Edit: I just realized why I like them so much. They look like Cosbaby's and I love them. but they're too pricey. Funko trying to undercut hot toys :nerd:

IMG_1127.JPG

damn yall getting Jean already i still aint even get my damn T&J lol

waiting on Jean still aswell

I'll have my target exclusive im red chrome in about 2 hours when I get off work and I'll post up picks

I suggest y'all just apply for a RedCard. 5% off your whole purchase every time you use it. Who tf doesn't love Target?????

If you don't want the credit card, just get the debit card and it'll deduct from your bank account.

Target >>>>> Walmart.

If anyone without access to a RedCard is looking for the red chrome iron man, I have an extra from Pop Cultcha (no target sticker) for cost + shipping available, just got it in hand now from a relative overseas.

this box and insert group is tripping me out, homie got 130 bucks for the Kiss box.
40 for belle and 50 for Roscharch

Can't wait to go OOB, been getting PMS for my GOT boxes all day.

Spotted several Ram Man on ebay with counterfeit stickers and the sellers all have a ton of feedback with a 100% rating too.

im still so pissed someone jacked me for my TT Vegeta bruhs

lost my claim with USPS they said it was delivered, i said but did they follow my instructions that i left and the answer is NO, still lost smh.. TT never responded back to my email (yet) ill give it few more days before i contact my bank

this box and insert group is tripping me out, homie got 130 bucks for the Kiss box.
40 for belle and 50 for Roscharch

Can't wait to go OOB, been getting PMS for my GOT boxes all day.

Word. I need a King Joffrey box. How much you think those go for?

Back
Top Bottom