FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Pick up for today. $60 for all.
Not collecting any dbz but the shenron piece is amazing. Damn.
Still want to rrade ir for six path naruto or kurama mode kurama if anyone needs a shenron.

Mad at my self for not getting ss god goku and ss God vegeta and gotenks for cheap. I had no idea that they we're harder to get without paying above retail.

20180816_192149.jpg

So Pez really is about to blow up huh?

Deadpool Hot Topic exclusive Pez sold out online in 4 minutes.

Doubt Pez gonna be crazy, funko is just getting a lot of hype now on the resell side. Once interest is lost it’ll be back to the way it was, it wasn’t that easy back then but it won’t be as hard as it is now.

I used to always get my nephew a Pez randomly, he loved them when he was littler. He actually likes Funkos too... he calls them "pop figures".. every time. "Oh that's my Spiderman pop figure... I also have a teen titans pop figure".

The Wayne's World pops are a must buy for my older brother, his favorite movie of all-time.

Dammit I slept super early last night and missed Roshi. I hope that they restock sometime today. I have been having the worst luck lately :lol:

Last edited:
ISO
MOJO JO JO
HIM
KAKASHI
SAKURA
TOBI
PAYPAL READY OR TRADE READY PLEASE PM ME.
These are the last that i need before I shut it down for the year (minus the next GOT wave)

Back
Top Bottom