FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Jan brady pop pisses me off that its in a 2 pack. Funny yes but ypu gotta keep it in box for it to make sense....they shpuldve made the fake doll like the movie

Found a Toys r us HIT when i went today and it was on clerence for 9.99 CAD. Any canadian guys need one? can oop for retail and shipping i think they had one or two more

What site do you guys recommend for pre-orders? I need to place a pre-order for the Jerry Rice, and just want to make sure I am getting it from a reputable place.

On a side note, I know they made 10k of what seems to be a fairly niche group of collectors, but I am shocked that David Pumpkins is still available on the Funko Shop.

What site do you guys recommend for pre-orders? I need to place a pre-order for the Jerry Rice, and just want to make sure I am getting it from a reputable place.

On a side note, I know they made 10k of what seems to be a fairly niche group of collectors, but I am shocked that David Pumpkins is still available on the Funko Shop.
because SNL is trash.

I'm looking for that jerry pre order also but I was just going to wait for Amazon.
Entertainment earth is very reliable. but it'd be worth it to get more than 1 pop

because SNL is trash.

I'm looking for that jerry pre order also but I was just going to wait for Amazon.
Entertainment earth is very reliable. but it'd be worth it to get more than 1 pop

Well you know my thoughts on Amazon :lol:

I will try Entertainment Earth. I preordered the classic Starlord that comes out next month from some company but I forgot which one :lol:.

Well you know my thoughts on Amazon :lol:

I will try Entertainment Earth. I preordered the classic Starlord that comes out next month from some company but I forgot which one :lol:.

Big Apple has got me my sandlot and I love Lucy sets within a week or two of everywhere else having em. I preordered the married with set from them too. They pack pretty well. The sandlot was packed in a double box. The i love Lucy set of 3 was bubbles wrapped

I’ve been done dirty by amazon so I avoid them too. I’ve been lucky with EE but beware that they don’t put anything around the pop for extra protection. I have half the gold marvel set preordered from ee and the other from amazon. So far so good like I said, nothings come damaged yet

brick seek and popfindr showing that Venom Loki and Tom & Jerry exclusives are in stock at my local Targets. Went to one of the target stores and employee looked them up in his handheld device and it showed a street date of 10/5. They can't put them out before 10/5. Should I try another Target to see if I can buy now? or will it be a strict date of 10/5 ?

It seems like people who tried to self check out got hit with a prompt saying they can’t be sold. You could always get lucky but more likely you’d be wasting your time.

brick seek and popfindr showing that Venom Loki and Tom & Jerry exclusives are in stock at my local Targets. Went to one of the target stores and employee looked them up in his handheld device and it showed a street date of 10/5. They can't put them out before 10/5. Should I try another Target to see if I can buy now? or will it be a strict date of 10/5 ?

Two Targets near me have Dino Ultrazords in stock too, but neither would sell them to me.

Man I saw your post looked up with the number went to my target 5 mins away and he said it has a release date. I was hoping someone would messed up but no luck

Plus the guy told me they have no Loki in yet even with the dcpi number he showed me on that that number showed it for the whole venom series

Sets complete for the moment

6F272B25-775E-46BA-9980-7A85731A4BB6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom