FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Toy tokyo's website front page changed.
So glad I need nothing. about 50% of the people coppin grabbin to resell it will be gold vegeta all over again.
I also think Jean jacket biggie is way better than red jacket biggie

im just at work patiently waiting everyday lol but once it hits 5pm im rarely by a computer ever

I have an honest question for you In box collectors.??
Why are you in box??? (or why do you stay in box)
Pops have been looking so good lately front to back. not the plain Arthur fist pops they use to be. Perfect example is the new chucky pop looks great front to back.
In my head i have it pegged to 3 things
Liking the boxes isn't one of them. We also all like the characters that's why we buy.
1. You eventually want to flip them. so you keep them in box so you can sell in the future.
2. You just like having stuff just to say you have it.. (the exclusives or this particular pop ) following the trend.
3. You're a hoarder who has money to burn and this is the wave.

speaking of Pops that look good front to back, gotta love that this one has to be taken out of the box to enjoy
IMG_2881.JPG IMG_2882.JPG

when i first started collecting my collection was small so i was always out of box... i even kept the pops and then threw away the boxes lol... but then i started to keep the box on the side but still display the pops out of box... i ran out of room to display my pops my 2 detolfs are full... i have no choice but to be in box and store my pops away... i keep all my new pops in a storage box...

Pops have been looking so good lately front to back. not the plain Arthur fist pops they use to be. Perfect example is the new chucky pop looks great front to back.
Liking the boxes isn't one of them. We also all like the characters that's why we buy.
1. You eventually want to flip them. so you keep them in box so you can sell in the future.
2. You just like having stuff just to say you have it.. (the exclusives or this particular pop ) following the trend.

I'll say #3 but honestly while they have become nicer to display, there's something chaotic IMO about toys being out and about. Similar why you bag and board comics and don't just pile them up. I also feel the windowed box makes it so you can enjoy it and keep it in box.

If Funko switched it up to how bearbrick or hot toys makes their packaging, and not give you a view of the product more people would be inclined to be OOB.

Take for example my desk set up. I like the way this looks as opposed to having a row of pops just sitting there

01FF0CDF-6ECB-4877-85F5-3110F3A3B3DB.jpeg

The pops that i have in box i dont know where to put/ arrange them.

But i do have the Ironman mk 1 in box bc i think it looks cool floating in space. If i could have would have all the Ironman figures floating a glass case/box look.

I like the artwork of the box and most of these things won’t even stand. So it’s easier for me to display in box. My kids have all of theirs oob and they all play with them in my daughters Barbie dream house lol.

I started picking up all the iron man pops since that’s my favorite marvel movie series. Then they kept dropping stuff I liked or watched as a kid. Now I have too many to display

I go with both. I like the larger collection of Conans to be in the box just so I can stack them, etc. Have my secondary set of Gamestop ones OOB for computer.
IMG_2885.JPG
IMG_2886.jpg

If I like something a lot. I’ll usually “buy one for the kids” too so one will end up oob. I just did that with the light up iron man

Back
Top Bottom