FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Since we're in this thread now for the MJ pop, where can I get a good deal on a dwayne johnson one? (the first one) :nerd:

I mean I don't need MJ now lmfao idc about waiting for the april preorders... I need to install new shelves before I can display anyways.

Once the MJ figures are done, you guys can relax and have your hobby back. 98% of the people copping the Jordan pops only want it because it's Michael Jordan, the GOAT.
giphy.gif

Told myself I wasn't gonna grab the Avatar pops but man they looked good... Might grab the rest of the commons from HT since its B2G1. Also my HT had a bunch of beat up boxes for Kakashi but cashier was nice and pulled out a good one for me. Also couldn't pass on casual Goku from cell saga lol. Too fire.

49431898_1133386653500538_7402834235867791360_n.jpg

Told myself I wasn't gonna grab the Avatar pops but man they looked good... Might grab the rest of the commons from HT since its B2G1. Also my HT had a bunch of beat up boxes for Kakashi but cashier was nice and pulled out a good one for me. Also couldn't pass on casual Goku from cell saga lol. Too fire.

49431898_1133386653500538_7402834235867791360_n.jpg

Bro my HT literally had 30 kakashis and all but 1 were either creased on the front of the box or dented badly in one of the back corners. Felt like I was looking for a chase just to find the only good one

Saw about 40 people at line at FTL. Can't do preorder because shipping is too high. ILLl take my chances when it becomes more readily available in the forthcoming months.

Dudes in here going nuts over cereal mascot pops then tryna throw shade at people going hard for MJ.

Yall something else.

When’d you start“collecting” after you seen The sneakeraddict or scoop start posting pickups? Or after your cook group started flexing pickups? We’re allowed to throw whatever shade we want on lames who just started buying to follow the trend.

Back
Top Bottom