FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

More rumors of a Space Jam Jordan.
F1BA57AC-73A1-4039-B1EB-CD04132AA3F9.jpeg

That Jolibee in a barong is dope lol

Time to message my cousins in the PI to get me one.

A10DDB6A-C764-4E6E-96BE-787558CE1EFF.jpeg
Picked up Iron Man last night from a local shop. Went to Baskin Robbins after for the cheap ice cream on the 31st but they wouldn’t sell pop until 6/1.
Went back this morning and got it. Store only got 12, 9 people there at open, $19.99 limit one per. I like the randomness of this exclusive. Sampled the Stranger Things flavors of the month while I was there. Both were good.

wouldn't mind the Baskin Robbins exclusive but prices are apparently all over the board depending on if they are franchise stores or not, not gonna be paying some absurd prices from the store itself if that's the case

edit: swung by the nearby BR, had a sign on the window saying they were all out anyway :lol:

Last edited:
superstarlord superstarlord hope you got some ice cream at least. My bad for not posting info last night.

Releasing tomorrow is Best Buy metallic love ranger in case anyone is interested.

That's crazy they got baskin robins to sell pops. I wonder if all these partnerships will run funko to the ground.

yea funko said they're suppose to be 12.99 and some baskin robin stores are marking it up?

The one pop only is around 90 on eBay. Box is going for closer to 120 shipped.

Waiting for mine to come in.

The one pop only is around 90 on eBay. Box is going for closer to 120 shipped.

Waiting for mine to come in.
that's insane. I can't remember any other MCC box getting this much money. and it's mainly because they always have restocks on em

Couldn’t resist so I went back, knew the pop was out but I figured I may as well get some ice cream. Got the shirt too
D7DB6E5B-BC09-4EB5-8A6E-5D313072326E.jpeg

Funny tho, they had the spot for the pop and were charging 24.99 so I was better off with the one I bought off eBay anyway

Back
Top Bottom