FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

dland24

Supporter
Joined Nov 18, 2007
I hate that Wong is Walgreens. The Darth Maul celebration pop is the only Walgreens pop I have ever wanted that I have been able to get straight from Walgreens. I dont know if its just my area or what but these things are impossible.

Joined Jul 26, 2012
If anyone is in NYC, you probably know this but I just found that forbidden planet has a nice selection of different funko pop figures. I got the #54 Michael Jordan for $11. They didn’t have the target exclusive in stock but said they do get exclusives to other stores stocked there as well. I saw one that was exclusive to Walgreens so that’s dope for anyone that may have struck out on any of these gets a chance. The only selection they didn’t have many of was game of thrones obviously, which I’m not big on but I would like to own either the knight king or aryra. But yeah, for anyone that doesn’t know, forbidden planet has a huge selection. The most I’ve seen so far.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now