FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

ahhhhh ok hahah was thinking maybe you were staggering it out like an advent calendar :lol:

good luck tho, hope you get an Andy

A Funko Pop advent calendar would be dope. My GF does essential oils or whatever and they came out with an advent calendar.

I’m not into all that, but it was super dope.

So I picked boxes 3, 24 and 80.

Andy's were in 4 and 22.

giphy.webp

Looking for the following pops.
Phoenix, i know they're still in stores but if anyone got it for the low and just want to get rid of theres.
Sasuke Curse Mark.
Storm (mohawk)
Storm Black suit
Sabertooth
Archangel
X-23
Logan
Juggernaught (i think I actually have this somewhere I just can't find it)
Negasonic Teenage warhead
I know I can get most of these on amazon, just seeing if any collector is done with this line and wants to get rid of some.

I also have 14 no box Overwatch set. If anyone likes overwatch and wants some of the pops im willing to give up all 14 for 80 shipped

Damn, had to use up some more hot cash codes I didn’t realize I had, so I ordered some stack protectors. Never realized that HT has $2 shipping if you’re at some VIP threshold, like BoxLunch does the $1 shipping. Since it never comes up automatically, not sure how many times I’ve just paid the $5.99.

Looking for the following pops.
Phoenix, i know they're still in stores but if anyone got it for the low and just want to get rid of theres.
Sasuke Curse Mark.
Storm (mohawk)
Storm Black suit
Sabertooth
Archangel
X-23
Logan
Juggernaught (i think I actually have this somewhere I just can't find it)
Negasonic Teenage warhead
I know I can get most of these on amazon, just seeing if any collector is done with this line and wants to get rid of some.

I also have 14 no box Overwatch set. If anyone likes overwatch and wants some of the pops im willing to give up all 14 for 80 shipped

I may have afew of these.

Back
Top Bottom