FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

speak of the devil

EF303W9XYAEKnqL.jpg

They've been getting me with cereal ad icons left and right but that's an easy pass, especially with NYCC exclusives this week.

forgot about mines... getting my tony on monday...

so the comic con pops should be released tomorrow at midnight and or early Friday right? Most of the ones i want are funko shop exclusives smh

Looks like PopX is live

Edit-Interesting no Pops on there yet.

I just can't see them getting into selling them. They aren't very picky about shoe box condition, I swear every pair I've bought from them has been a crushed box that I'm pretty sure Goat would reject on the spot or make you offer a discount.
For shoes specifically they say:
"We do allow the original box to be slightly damaged, such as minor dents and rips. We do not allow boxes with major rips or tears."

There's no way you'll get a funko figure in mint condition from them and I certainly don't trust reseller goons to package anything properly. You're dealing with the same kinds of people who think slapping a label on the actual shoebox should be sufficient. If Amazon, Walmart, Target still can't get their stuff together to ship without damaging, I doubt resellers will. I'll stick to ebay if I'm looking, at least you can ensure condition and not have to deal with terrible customer service if there's a problem.

Back
Top Bottom