FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

$30, because I panicked. I started the return and the seller responded so fast lol. His listing said 30 day refunds, I bought it last week. He responded saying he doesn't normally accept refunds and said he'd give me a 50% refund. That was never stated in the og listing. I'm contacting eBay about this. Smh.

I dropped $30 as well, no return offer though. Lesson learned on my end.

My attempts to get just one Mando have been largely unsuccessful. I did however get the Doc Holiday Target exclusive easily. Classic character, Val Kilmer did his thing in that role.

B223559E-5DBA-4B7D-81F3-434106B6F959.jpeg

4B005DAB-13A5-4D04-9281-DE5B5B98D7CC.jpeg

All I need is the Upper Deck MJ smh
At this point, I think a restock is not happening. Combined with a lot of them having slight box damage and Upper Deck being in the memorabilia market, they may just hold stock or resale on other platforms seeing the resale prices.

Just got the mitsuki gitd.. So nice.
Patiently waiting for HunterxHunter drop.

Returned 3 six path narutos to HT. The all yellow just isnt the same as the original.

20200301_144119.jpg

target con pops are trash easy pass. god doom next week cant wait :emoji_grimacing:

man, sucks that I'm not doing 10" Pops anymore, that novelty really wore off now that every announcement usually includes one, but Indy is still available. I'm sure if it was a regular sized one, it'd be gone by now

man, sucks that I'm not doing 10" Pops anymore, that novelty really wore off now that every announcement usually includes one, but Indy is still available. I'm sure if it was a regular sized one, it'd be gone by now

word. I would have been setting alarms and had 10 tabs open for a normal sized Indy pop. This is getting passed with ease. 10 inch pops don’t make sense unless the character was famously large, like hulk and thanos, the mountain, etc. Disney be like, “10 inch exclusive tweety bird dropping soon. $65.99 plus $15 shipping.”

mad lame

Been contemplating picking up that Thing. Have the regular, but do like the uniqueness of this one.

Back
Top Bottom