FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Got Nightwing, Growlithe and Stitch. The 3 I wanted least lol.

Missed out on Mermaidman and Barnacle Boy because EE is useless. Missed out on Comic Book guy because HT was struggling. And Carl & Ellie because each time I clicked the link the pops didn’t show up.

Was able to get everything on my want list: Mr. Compress and Comic Book Guy from HT, the Luke and Leia from funkoshop and the Naruto Kaguya from GS

PXL_20201009_233308766.jpg

is hot topic ship to store slow? i ordered that homer donut head and it shipped to the store on 9/29 and they still dont have it... i try not to call everyday... i asked hot topic customer service they said give it until this thursday and to contact them if the store didnt get the delivery yet... im prally never getting ship to store option again... usually they are on point with shipping to the store too even though its slower vs getting it shipped to you

$1.50 obo

received_1059199471184457.jpeg
LMAO I am so Glad I didn't buy him during hot cash...
but I got a $1 for you. still my team :frown:

is hot topic ship to store slow? i ordered that homer donut head and it shipped to the store on 9/29 and they still dont have it... i try not to call everyday... i asked hot topic customer service they said give it until this thursday and to contact them if the store didnt get the delivery yet... im prally never getting ship to store option again... usually they are on point with shipping to the store too even though its slower vs getting it shipped to you
Yes, you're honestly better becoming a VIP member. 2 dollar shipping i got my stuff in 2 days.

my ship to store stuff took about a week

Back
Top Bottom