FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Wanted the static shock from the preview I saw, but the actual looks nothing like it. I wished they made the cartoon version as planned. Pass for me.

D69F8DE3-D336-4772-B8E7-0A4D7F7906A1.jpeg

B67A638C-4F84-4940-ACCA-6C60045D2C20.jpeg

65556812-625D-4F6A-809C-D92839482A68.jpeg

unless you collect sodas it was a trash con. it seems like only 2 or 3 sodas sold out. i think the pokemon and atom sold out as well

Damn that's nice. Wish I could of gotten one.

It was shady AF. They gave them away on Saturday (400 silvers) and Wednesday (100 silvers). Saturday they were trying to funnel them to kids. My buddy's GF walked up and one was sitting on top of the stack waiting to be handed out. She asked for it and was told "Sorry, it has to be handed out randomly." We grabbed some lunch near another gate, and watched them dig through the stacks for silver ones and hand them directly to kids. One family got FOUR! I was pretty pissed watching this go down when they made such a big deal about it being "random." Just completely lucked out with timing last night. Reds lady grabbed 2 and 1 was the silver. I very politely asked her for it, she laughed, said "you guys are nuts. This is the silliest thing I've ever heard of," and handed it to me. Scumbag immediately stepped out of the bathroom next to the entrance, and offered me $50 for it. Told him hell no, then security yelled at him for "soliciting." :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom