FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I get that there are many rooms in the fandom kingdom, but not everything is pop-worthy imo. That excess is 100% their doing.

I've mentioned it but what I think has gotten me to slow down my purchase is I don't need so many versions of the same pop... So I got one of each when they first came out or whenever it was. Oh civil war. So let me get a black panther and then they release five more movies with the black panther in it. So I'm like all right. Well, which Black panther do I really need versus the one? I have kind of thing so for me right now it's any kind of property or sport that I don't have yet. I don't think I'm really looking to double up similar characters anymore

I still like them. I still have them displayed and I'm still checking for them. But I've really slowed my purchases so they're either gifts or I find them on sale

I've mentioned it but what I think has gotten me to slow down my purchase is I don't need so many versions of the same pop... So I got one of each when they first came out or whenever it was. Oh civil war. So let me get a black panther and then they release five more movies with the black panther in it. So I'm like all right. Well, which Black panther do I really need versus the one? I have kind of thing so for me right now it's any kind of property or sport that I don't have yet. I don't think I'm really looking to double up similar characters anymore
This. I noticed this in particular with The Office pops. I can only have so many Michael Scott/Jim Halpert pops. It became annoying. Then they release certain ones in packs and such, and you turn around and have like 7 of ONE character. I had to draw the line somewhere lol. I canceled the latest Jim/Michael/Dwight Connecticut pops a day after I preordered on Walmart. I'm done with that.

I'm right there with you. Sometimes I should just wait because I really wanted like that office pop. But I already have two Michael Scott's and I'm like I don't need that many more do I?

Wish he was holding it and in the championship hat or t-shirt atleast. But hopefully they continue with the trophies, wish I could get 3 more to go with it.
4EC344EA-7420-4D76-8DD3-A7880CFAD882.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom