FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Welp my Walgreens spot got blown up.. The one where I found my GITD Yoda.

Walked in and shelves were empty.. Typical Walgreens shelf- 2 frozen POPs and nothing else smh

I ask the manager if he has any more and as he's saying he'll check the back for me some 16 year old dude wearing brand new Aqua 8s goes "I'm here for the green goblin. Did he ask for the same thing?"

Dude asked me if I was in "the Facebook group" while we waited for the manager.. I was like nah and he got quiet. :lol:

Smh this is getting ridiculous man

Welp my Walgreens spot got blown up.. The one where I found my GITD Yoda.

Walked in and shelves were empty.. Typical Walgreens shelf- 2 frozen POPs and nothing else smh

I ask the manager if he has any more and as he's saying he'll check the back for me some 16 year old dude wearing brand new Aqua 8s goes "I'm here for the green goblin. Did he ask for the same thing?"

Dude asked me if I was in "the Facebook group" while we waited for the manager.. I was like nah and he got quiet. :lol:

Smh this is getting ridiculous man
:x

Sneaker game 2.0.:smh:

It's sad, because me thinking that they're just toys at $15 a pop...why would anyone get into reselling these things?:smh:

Last edited:
my walgreens had two harley quins two spirit sodas 2 white boba fetts a snow trooper an imperial knight n a few gi joes

went to B&N today & they had a bunch of Harry Potter 3 packs (Harry, Ron, Hermoine) that i've never seen before

my B&N sucks so if my store had them i'm sure yours does :lol:

Maaaaaan I stay drunk but don't tell nobody else.

Soooo since Los Scandalous is just that scandalous, place is washed for pops. So I had to reach across state lines for that weight. Hit a couple of people's and came up green. Super green.

Fam out in Greenville, SC swooped these for me
smokin.gif

After shipping and lacing him up with a finders fee they came out to $30 each. Not exactly retail but much better than resell.
you keeping all 4?

Another Walgreen's story. So I go to a store that has 6-9 in stock showing on the website. One of the employees tells me that they received a truck yesterday and they were still unpacking the shipment. He couldn't find them (he actually checked a few different places) I told him it was cool and that I would come back tomorrow and he tells me that there's an employee that hides the boxes whenever they come in and that he has like 9 of them already. SMH can anything be collected without cornballs like him ruining it?

Last edited:
That's so unprofessional. You can't be hiding products from the other employees and customers.

I've been hitting up my local Walgreens religiously....last I went I asked the dude at the register what the deal was, dude didn't know when to shut up and was like "my coworker collects them, so every time we get a shipment he stashed it all and buys them" :stoneface: they don't get many to begin with

This is wild.

all yall looking for the set or just the chase?

i found a set at like the 10th walgreens i hit in/near Atlanta and found all four (no chase).

willing to trade for Star Wars pops.

Man these Walgreens stories are getting out of hand..

And come to think of it I had a convo with the cashier on my way out after striking out for Goblin, chick said "Those POP things are getting crazy.. We can't even keep them in the shelf. They come in and then they're gone instantly. We can't even hold them as employees anymore."

I was like wtf why were you holding them before

Back
Top Bottom