FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

^^^^^^

I'm expecting mine today. I was really hoping for an actual gold pop. A gold Captain America would have been cool

So I guess this is the prize you get for being a yearly subscriber to Collector Corps

View media item 1950707
That's really cool.

Hate to be the buzzkill, but it's not really that great. I got mine Saturday and all it amounts to is a crappy plastic piece with a heavy base. I didn't expect solid gold, but when that is all you get for paying for the yearly sub in advance and don't get any discount whatsoever, you'd expect something a little nicer. I feel that Funko figures that since they "rule the roost" of the vinyl figure game, any garbage they spit out people will run to get. I know a few new players are entering; hopefully these new companies push Funko to at least pretend like they care about Customer satisfaction. Love collecting, but I feel they've gotten lazier than in the past with these deadpools(they couldn't even use the newer mold?), soon to be HT Spiderman(again, mold and color run issues) and a few others that slip my mind. That's my two cents on it; maybe it's just me and I'm completely off. Still collecting and having fun(mostly), so they must be doing something right or I'm just really dumb.

Finally got my hands on a GITD Bats v Supes 2-pack. Jus waiting on my HT Aquaman and need to get my hands on the Toys R Us 2-pack to complete the series.

Hate to be the buzzkill, but it's not really that great. I got mine Saturday and all it amounts to is a crappy plastic piece with a heavy base. I didn't expect solid gold, but when that is all you get for paying for the yearly sub in advance and don't get any discount whatsoever, you'd expect something a little nicer. I feel that Funko figures that since they "rule the roost" of the vinyl figure game, any garbage they spit out people will run to get. I know a few new players are entering; hopefully these new companies push Funko to at least pretend like they care about Customer satisfaction. Love collecting, but I feel they've gotten lazier than in the past with these deadpools(they couldn't even use the newer mold?), soon to be HT Spiderman(again, mold and color run issues) and a few others that slip my mind. That's my two cents on it; maybe it's just me and I'm completely off. Still collecting and having fun(mostly), so they must be doing something right or I'm just really dumb.

I sort of disagree with you. This piece in my eyes is a true collectors item. it's not a pop, it's not a shirt or anything that, its a trophy for collecting. and it's Captain America. !!!!!!!! #Team Cap!

it's a collectors item for collecting.
I mean a discounted price would be nice for being in the founders program but this is just as good

Just seen that the GS exclusive Nathan Drake is for Powerup Rewards members only and cost 12,000 points :smh:

Really. My gs just had them sitting out for sale. If u need one let me know I'll cop todau
You sure it's the same one man? This one says reward members and online only and limited to 5,000? He's wearing a black polo with the Naughty Dog logo :nerd:

Oh I don't know. I'll still go check. I should have that many points

Last edited:
I sort of disagree with you. This piece in my eyes is a true collectors item. it's not a pop, it's not a shirt or anything that, its a trophy for collecting. and it's Captain America. !!!!!!!! #Team Cap!

it's a collectors item for collecting.
I mean a discounted price would be nice for being in the founders program but this is just as good

I see your point and it makes sense. I guess maybe I'm a little disenchanted because I'm.....Team Iron Man!

I see your point and it makes sense. I guess maybe I'm a little disenchanted because I'm.....Team Iron Man!
#ISTANDWITHCAP!!!!!

I do also completely agree with you though.. i mean you would think getting a yearly subscription would save me on shipping. at the very least.....i wasn't a part of the founders program just the hero program and i dont know what we're suppose to get. i wouldnt mind having this though

Just picked up my Giant-Man. Had to rearrange the shelf for him but I'm liking this new look better any way
pimp.gif
That Giant Man is a 6 inch, yes?

Back
Top Bottom