FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Actually I think my box got delivered today. Gonna be stoked to get home from work. I have all the civil war pops I want now. Now to clean up my GoT collection and start working on the suicide squad wave one.

I for one am a fan of the joker in DCEU tbh. I love Leto as an actor and I like the kind of badass gangster joker with the grill, the chains and the modded out infinity. The tattoos are a bit much, but I still think it's dope and out in left field.

If I do end up selling the MCC pop, I'll let y'all know. My only want as of now is Peter Parker but I know I'm going to have to break the bank on him.

Actually I think my box got delivered today. Gonna be stoked to get home from work. I have all the civil war pops I want now. Now to clean up my GoT collection and start working on the suicide squad wave one.

I for one am a fan of the joker in DCEU tbh. I love Leto as an actor and I like the kind of badass gangster joker with the grill, the chains and the modded out infinity. The tattoos are a bit much, but I still think it's dope and out in left field.

If I do end up selling the MCC pop, I'll let y'all know. My only want as of now is Peter Parker but I know I'm going to have to break the bank on him.

I saw a dude on Reddit selling a PP today for $105 but was getting hella messages. Let me see if I can find it.

Speaking of Rangers I also POd all of em. Siked to get green ranger. And dammit the guy who was the first black ranger was doing autographs @ WonderCon this year lol but I'm sure it'll be easy to find him and tommy at a signing.

tommy is literally at every con, he does like mma demonstrations lol. his personal dojo use to be in my town though.
black ranger was at my last con my sister was in love with him. much shorter in person

Jus placed a PO for that Suicide Squad 2-pack :pimp:

edit: my payment went through for the other day for my DC Legion of Collectors box too

Last edited:
Mail call!

patience paid off with Goblin, one of my FB POP homies hooked it up for an Unmasked Female Power Armor.
paid up for Walmart Black Panther since I knew I would have a hard time finding him myself, he looks so much better in person than in pics. the glitter is subtle but enough for my liking.
Rey I got for a deal I could not pass up, his box isn't perfect but Ima use him as trade bait anyway to further my Marvel collection.

View media item 2004402
all I need now are Agent 13 and to update my AoU Scarlett Witch with the CW Scarlett Witch and I'm good off the new line.
just waiting on my MCC box which I STILL havent gotten.. :frown: says processing still, then the four pack from GameStop.

and what's good with the DCTV boxes? no leaks yet?!?! I didn't buy in so I wanna see.

Back
Top Bottom