FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX u got mail lol. Sorry the long quote. Im interested in Iron Spider please

Last edited:
Ended up with 2 stingrays and 2 slapsticks. At least I got the last anti-venom they had. So not a huge loss. I'll sell any of the stingrays or slapsticks if anyone wants one.

^Nice man! Hope the contents of the box are alright since I didn't open it.

Ended up trading AT-AT Driver, Kit Fisto, and Plo Koon I got today along with FYE Alien for the Madcap chase. Not playing the odds this time but maybe I'll get lucky in my online order of 4.
Contents were fine...the pop is already opened and on display!

Yoo :wow: :wow:

really hope that's the GS 4 pack

edit: that's just a common 4 pack [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
Just shown on funko periscope Civil War 4 pack that has action pose Hawkeye, Spidey with Caps shield and 2 pocket pops iron man and cap

View media item 2029718
Meh guess this is what that listing was on GS preorder list.

So here's wave 1 I guess of my unload list. Everything $15 shipped.

*updated pic what's available*

View media item 2029940
Everything will be boxed and packed tighter than a comdom on Mandingo.

Also have the DC Tv box $40 shipped obo shirt is 2xl

View media item 2029726
And finally a pic of my metallic Dr Doom for no reason just so @Tdogg2k can look at it haha

View media item 2029732

Last edited:
Bought my 2nd one today :lol: Found a Clay from SOA at toysrus for $5. Goes good with my Heisenberg one :lol:

I think it is cause GS has it listed as $29.99 and on periscope they said it'll retail for $29.99.

My guess is they turned it into a general release
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Not sure what I'm gonna do with the rest of the pack. I only want Spidey. :smokin

I think it is cause GS has it listed as $29.99 and on periscope they said it'll retail for $29.99.

My guess is they turned it into a general release
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Not sure what I'm gonna do with the rest of the pack. I only want Spidey. :smokin

No problem.

The shield is removable so i might end up displaying Spidey without it. It'll look pretty weird next to the other Marvel guys imo. Hawkeye actually looks pretty cool, too.

I'm sorry but that set is complete trash. They know people want that Spidey with the shield above most, so they put it with two crappy keychains that already have 15 variants, "action pose" Hawkeye and charge $30? Sorry, but I don't want all this garbage they try to shove down your throat when all I want is the funko pop itself. I can almost guarantee that Spidey won't be available outside that set unless it's a legit SDCC exclusive and wouldn't be surprised about Hawkeye at least exclusive to someone. I'm tired of paying a premium for a bunch of junk I don't really care about in boxes and sets just so they can laugh all the way to the bank while only stopping along the way to slap their customers in the face. People can say "you could just sell or trade what you don't want," but that doesn't change the fact that you still have to get all this crap in the first place and have to try to deal with it all. I'm just getting to the point where I am starting to question if funko is worth my money anymore because of crap like this, every convention debacle, the incredibly crappy, lazy and redundant variants/repaints, debacles with every sub box, and general lack of caring for their customers. I truly do really like collecting, but this is getting ridiculous. I don't care if I'm the only one who says it; I sure as heck am not the only one feeling this way. End of rant/please go about your evening with joy. [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom