FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Well hey you know what they say, power corrupts. I'm never on facebook so I got no idea who you guys are talking about but can you give me a rundown on who this chick is?
She is this lady on FB/IG that does a lot of customs, and she mods a pretty large Funko FB group called Funko Posse. I think she gets a lot of hookups from people who she's done customs for. I wonder what she does for her regular job because from the looks of her collection and house, she is doing well for herself.

She is this lady on FB/IG that does a lot of customs, and she mods a pretty large Funko FB group called Funko Posse. I think she gets a lot of hookups from people who she's done customs for. I wonder what she does for her regular job because from the looks of her collection and house, she is doing well for herself.

So it's a person that turned a hobby of theirs into a profession.thats pretty cool but what's with her comin at people sideways for asking questions :lol:

Well, good for her, can't be mad at that. I've never had any interaction with her but she sounds kinda shady. I also don't like how she's so upbeat all the time when she posts. And that "Holla Lata! Keep Sharing That Funko Love!" line is :x :smh: :rolleyes

She isn't really the nicest of people and has gotten tons of bad rep in the community, but her customs are good....I rather buy from Abernaffy or however you spell his name, his customs are far more creative if you ask me....this is coming from someone who owns a FB custom back when she was only charging 55$ :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:
Bro.
Lmao hahajajjajaa
You sound like a bonafide hater. Hahaha
Like bernie mac in playas club.

^ I ain't no hater, I literally was just saying that she was doing well for herself and I couldn't be mad at her hustle. I just dont like people who are super cheerful and sugary like that. I'm actually pretty anti-social :nerd:

View media item 2114756

Her customs ain't even that clean [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Her customs ain't even that clean [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
A lot of her customs have cool concepts, like I saw her do a Bird/MJ 2-pack. But this goes for all customs, I just cant get over how the paint jobs dont look too clean. Like you can tell it was hand-painted. But thats just me.

^ I ain't no hater, I literally was just saying that she was doing well for herself and I couldn't be mad at her hustle. I just dont like people who are super cheerful and sugary like that. I'm actually pretty anti-social :nerd:

View media item 2114756

I know what you mean. Label me a bit jaded but I don't trust people who are cheerful and upbeat all the dang time. They come off as a bit shady to me.

A lot of her customs have cool concepts, like I saw her do a Bird/MJ 2-pack. But this goes for all customs, I just cant get over how the paint jobs dont look too clean. Like you can tell it was hand-painted. But thats just me.

That's exactly what I mean the paint lines are all over the place. I wonder what she paints em with...

I can't lie though... She do got a Omar from the wire.

HBO and Funko making bread off the Game of Thrones Pops, but we still can't catch some Entourage joints. They even did True Blood too. :smh:
HBO has tons of properties they could make a ton of money with if they made them into Pops...Sopranos,Eastbound and Down,Boardwalk Empire,the list goes on.

I'm curious..What Pops do you guys wish were released or coming out soon?

The TV series Dinosaurs.. I'd be all the way in for that. Will never happen though

Also a lot of Nickelodeon Series would be great. Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy, Hey Arnold, etc. etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom