FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Just finished a toy run, finally found Target exclusives Maz and Joker.  My TRU had 11 Raven as WW, nothing else.

I'm surprised how little box damage any of my TT had as TRU just threw them in a box with no packaging.

Sending out more packages today. Also came across a Fear Kratos from GS and a GITD Vault Boy I don't need if anyone needs those.

I'm curious..What Pops do you guys wish were released or coming out soon?

man this is always tough but here's a few:

Knight Rider pop and pop rides
Rugrats
Animaniacs family
Alf
Dinosaurs
Ghost in the Shell
Macross/Robotech (if bandai can stop BSing)
Akira

If I was in charge of GoT pops for series 7:

Angry Lyanna Mormont on white horse

Tormund (Scented/Muddy)

Queen Cersei

Leaf (GITD)

The Lord of Bones

Mad King

Ser Arthur Dayne

Hound w/ Helmet

Zombie Mountain (Make an unmasked chase)

Ser Pounce (Flocked)

Vaerys

Missandei

Loras (Prisoner)

Stannis (Headless)

Last edited:
They are ALL OVER Chicago Walmarts. Like FLOODED! That price is based off eBay only having a small amount because they didn't release on July 7, as expected. That PPG estimated price is about to plummet! Don't invest too hard man.

Alright. I haven't seen any around my way yet.

I'm curious..What Pops do you guys wish were released or coming out soon?

man this is always tough but here's a few:

Knight Rider pop and pop rides
Rugrats
Animaniacs family
Alf
Dinosaurs
Ghost in the Shell
Macross/Robotech (if bandai can stop BSing)
Akira

Captain Planet
BTTF 3 Marty
Neon Deion
Mike Tyson punch out
Rainbow Brite lineup
It's always sunny in philly
More rappers
Cop uniform Dark knight joker
Fresh prince

Did anyone get their forbidden planet sdcc pops shipped yet?

Got my shipped email this morning :smokin now just to wait on Walmart to receive golden Freddy bear.

The Last Dragon!!!!!!
Bruce Leroy in street clothes with hat
Bruce Leroy last fight scene (yellow glow)
Sho Nuff with shoulder pads
Sho Nuff last fight scene (red glow)
Eddie Arkadian with gun
Laura Charles in blue 7th Heaven outfit

BRO!!!!!!!!! *high five*

I been saying this for a minute!!!!! and your pop line up is legit. I would add :Bruce Leroy in Game of Death Tracksuit GameStop exclusive, Bruce Leroy in White Suit Target Exclusive lol

They are ALL OVER Chicago Walmarts. Like FLOODED! That price is based off eBay only having a small amount because they didn't release on July 7, as expected. That PPG estimated price is about to plummet! Don't invest too hard man.

Bruh can you help us flourish? I been refreshing brickseek and the product page for a month with no dice lol

and yeah +1 for me on Calvin and Hobbes. I have like 3 of their graphic novels. I musta read them easy 40 times each. Time to break them out. I always wondered why there was hardly ever any of their merch. My pop line up would be

Calvin
Hobbes
Susie
Moe
Calvin as Stupendous Man
Calvin as Stupendous Man metallic Chase Variant
Calvin as Spaceman Spiff Hot Topic Exclusive
Calvin as Tracer Bullet GameStop Exclusive
Flocked Hobbes fye Exclusive
Pop Rides Spaceman Spiff and Ship

On why there's no merch

Bill Watterson insists that cartoon strips should stand on their own as an art form, and has resisted the use of Calvin and Hobbes in merchandising of any sort.[10] Watterson explained in a 2005 press release:

Actually, I wasn't against all merchandising when I started the strip, but each product I considered seemed to violate the spirit of the strip, contradict its message, and take me away from the work I loved. If my syndicate had let it go at that, the decision would have taken maybe 30 seconds of my life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom