FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Everything i don't have lol. I may be able to get you a flocked lion o tho
nerd.gif
Pass bro. 

I'll be on a look out for lifters for you.

Didn't someone say they preordered this with gamestop? Im on the website but I dont see it.
I believe they cancelled everyone who preordered that probably because funko made it a exclusive to that site

Last edited:
Wait do you mean the Resurrection Vegeta that was on the GS preorder list? I thought that would have him in the grey armor?
Nah there was a SSJ pop aswell on preorder list but they removed it later

Last edited:
Nah there was a SSJ pop aswell on preorder list but they removed it later

Huh I don't remember that. oh well. I'mma hold off on PO for that vegeta. He still has quite a few voltrons so i'll just cop from the shop in person.

I got some size 11 2013 Bred 1s.

Worn maybe 5 times. Any takers :nerd: :lol:

so does that mean you going to hold me down with your headless ned custom ???:nerd:

My Headless Ned project is gonna turn into Cam's Saturn story. I got so annoyed that I couldn't match the skin tones that I stopped trying :rofl: everything else like the blood and the SDCC sticker is easy. Maybe I'll finish it off this weekend.

My Headless Ned project is gonna turn into Cam's Saturn story. I got so annoyed that I couldn't match the skin tones that I stopped trying :rofl: everything else like the blood and the SDCC sticker is easy. Maybe I'll finish it off this weekend.
Post pics

Last edited:
So I know I'm behind the curve on this one but I'm one episode away from finishing Stranger Things. Holy awesome.

Back
Top Bottom