FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

merp, just seen the Smuggler's Bounty spoiler.

Meh.

Unless there's a followup to it, i'm good on that box. Some might like it but i'm enh.

Peep the Star Wars official twitter account. They posted a pic and the pop is there.

hoping there may be a second pop in the box but seeing as Jabba's box only had R2 this might also hold true for this box as well.

Meh.

Unless there's a followup to it, i'm good on that box. Some might like it but i'm enh.

Peep the Star Wars official twitter account. They posted a pic and the pop is there.

hoping there may be a second pop in the box but seeing as Jabba's box only had R2 this might also hold true for this box as well.
There's two Pops in the box.  Funko announced it on Twitter during a Q&A a couple of weeks ago.

been in Atlantic City this week and stopped by what looks like a newly opened Hot Topic. nothing major, small selection. was tempted to buy Chucky and the Goblin keychain but i didn't.

View media item 2152718View media item 2152719View media item 2152720View media item 2152721View media item 2152723

Just an fyi on those series 3 horror MM, if anyone buys get from the second row. Top is all doubles from what my HT guy said. The good stuff is all on the bottom row. It's odd to me that it would be like that, but he's usually pretty good with his info.

Really? REALLY? He HAD to be at TT, and now no dice from PC or FP. I am probably going to need help getting this guy and I'll more than likely be the first person in history to remove and toss the sticker off the box And I'm a sticker freak when I can be. Oh yeah, it's that deep.

Dont worry Max i made sure my baby funkoboss saw everything :nerd:

I wish teen titans go wasnt so corny. They shouldve never stopped the reg teen titans.

Gotta agree. I've tried liking this show and want to because I liked the original Teen Titan comics.
That cartoon series just really disappoints for me.
Who wants a Target Winter Soldier for cost + shipping? PM me.

This guy right here is a legit dude. Helped me out time and time again. If y'all really can't wait he'll hook you up. I think he'll be everywhere in time though. If y'all wanna use brickseek, here's his DPCI:

058-02-0500

He's under the generic CW lot number, but it at least gives you an idea.

Meh.

I must be blind or they removed it, cause I don't see it on the official Star Wars twitter page 

Damn, sneakers for Pops, I ain't eem mad [emoji]128517[/emoji] It was bound to happen, we are on a sneaker forum [emoji]128514[/emoji]

ugh forgot i had V for Vendetta queued on pop in a box and they charged me for it :x i have 2 now and i was about to sell the one i had for $20 on here since it had some box damage.

Nice Peru, surprise to see that pop still lingering around. Where you found it at?

Mail Call. Another Grail off my list.

S/O to the waffle family. We done made it :lol:

Knee deep with it @yvespo6

View media item 2153227

Back
Top Bottom