FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

If anybody get multiple of the Alex DeLarge mask non-chase. Please hit me up. Retail plus shipping, I hope.

My Star Wars pops are all going up for sale. Nothing rare. All of the smugglers bounty released are available, besides the chases that I never luck out with. Can take pictures when I get home.

My Star Wars pops are all going up for sale. Nothing rare. All of the smugglers bounty released are available, besides the chases that I never luck out with. Can take pictures when I get home.

Do you by chance have a queen Amidala? Since you said no rares I figured not, but she's not really rare just stupidly priced. Lol

Last edited:
No Amidala, price is dumb for nothing special about her. I need to free up space for my marvel pops, and Star Wars seems to be the easiest to part with. Probably add some DC stuff as well when I get a chance to organize and take pictures.

Last edited:
Did you feel the box before you bought it, specifically for Alex

I tried but it was really hard finding the nose considering you're trying not to destroy the window or pop's paint job in the process. Was pretty confident in my Alex finds it was the other three I was most worried about...

I tried but it was really hard finding the nose considering you're trying not to destroy the window or pop's paint job in the process. Was pretty confident in my Alex finds it was the other three I was most worried about...

Damn man. I dunno what to do now. Last time I got involved with mystery pops they was all trash.

ended up copping 14 mystery boxes from HT's site :smh:

I just want one of each so I plan on doing a BOGO on the remaining items if anyone is interested. Not looking to make profit just recoup costs so I will price them at cost.

Last edited:
ended up copping 14 mystery boxes from HT's site :smh:

I just want one of each so I plan on doing a BOGO on the remaining items if anyone is interested. Not looking to make profit just recoup costs so I will price them at cost.

Would like an extra Beetlejuice so keep me posted

I just broke my "no Pops over $30" threshold. :x
Copped the old man from a Christmas Story for my girl for a Christmas gift. Hope she likes it because my wallet didn't. :rofl:

EDIT: If anyone has bunny suit ralphie that they wanna let go of, get at me.

Last edited:
View media item 2184820

Just like most of yall this morning, looking for a pinhead or beetlejuice for the extra Jason

The employee was feeling on my box when I was checking out, I was like o_O

She goes, oh you can feel to see if you have Alex or not.. you got one.

I was like oh, cool, preciate it lol.

Back
Top Bottom