FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

But will most of ya'll pay the price?

I can see them doing this with the pint sized heroes but not full on pops.

But will most of ya'll pay the price?

I can see them doing this with the pint sized heroes but not full on pops.
I don't think I would. Maybe on a few like a Hulkbuster. But I like being able to remove them from the box when I need to.

Who needs plug on Strange Target Excl? My FB group said they're hitting my area

[emoji]128400[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128400[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128400[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128400[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I got my grevious from eBay yesterday and it's missing an ear smh. Time to go back to Walgreens again

Just came from picking up Target exclusive Dr.Strange and I'm sure the employees were stashing some for themselves. I had to tell him I check the DCPI # and he caved and said he'll hold two. I get there and there isn't one Dr.Strange anything on the shelves but mines and my boys are held. With that being said Weapon X will be a bish to get around [emoji]128533[/emoji]

View media item 2224186

Just came from picking up Target exclusive Dr.Strange and I'm sure the employees were stashing some for themselves. I had to tell him I check the DCPI # and he caved and said he'll hold two. I get there and there isn't one Dr.Strange anything on the shelves but mines and my boys are held. With that being said Weapon X will be a bish to get around [emoji]128533[/emoji]

How do you check the DCPI number if you're in store? Can you just manually type it into the price check scanners?

How do you check the DCPI number if you're in store? Can you just manually type it into the price check scanners?
scan this
275e77af_IMG_1226.jpeg

Last edited:
Employees were hiding them said they only had one left which they let me cop but I saw another two hidden :rofl: unless they were on hold for someone

Back
Top Bottom