FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

That Black Suit Spidey will be a GITD variant per Walgreen's Toy Buyer, Steven Anne

Last edited:
So much better and still conserves space like boxes. And u can see all the details of the pops. OoB collectors ftw

30 bucks holds 12 pops possibly 11 in box. Win win

Last edited:
I'm about to say eff the boxes and do this

I'll keep my rare/faves in the box but the commons might do this. Like put in all the Stormtrooper variants :smokin

Yes, keep the rare ones in the box! I just found out one of the first few pops I bought is worth $400 and another worth $100. I wasn't planning on reselling or anything so I threw the boxes away. :smh:

KSTEEZY, YOU NEED TO DO YOUR SURVEY OR ATLEAST YOUR POPPRICE GUIDE.
you're subject to get dealers choice if you don't your secret santa is waiting for it.
I've emailed you twice and sent you a PM

Do you have to drill the baseball bat display to the wall or can we use a possible adhesive? My apartment frowns upon messing with the walls.

i throw all my boxes away and just put my pops on my desk... i got all limited ones but cant see myself reselling because its just a collection to me

KSTEEZY, YOU NEED TO DO YOUR SURVEY OR ATLEAST YOUR POPPRICE GUIDE.
you're subject to get dealers choice if you don't your secret santa is waiting for it.
I've emailed you twice and sent you a PM

Sorry brother, been Oder busy with work and was shooting a wedding all day today, just getting home, I'll have it in tomorrow :frown:

Anybody still looking for grinning Ultron? Just ran up on a horde of them...Picked up the GS exclusive Black Widow today :smokin

Back
Top Bottom