FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

im trying to hold off until after i get my SS box in case i get something i wanted. if not ill be down.

Good call, I'll wait it out too then...gives me an excuse not to spend more lol

There are quite a few pops on my wishlist now that all resell for $80+...I don't really want to spend that much right now on pops. I'll wait it out until next year, or I may just cave in December and buy a few.

I know I'm going for 3-5 GS Black Friday boxes, I NEED Batman and Superman, and I WANT Batgirl and Brotherhood of Steel. Don't really care for the Gold pop unless it's a Batman, Superman, or Flash lol (which I'm collecting as many variants of each as I can get my hands on---Flash Chase is next).

Walter..

With some of these pieces, you guys are gonna have to pay asking price or just not have them. Just like anything else it's supply and demand lol

With some of these pieces, you guys are gonna have to pay asking price or just not have them. Just like anything else it's supply and demand lol

It's very very VERY ok to simply not have them...for now. Unlike hyped up shoes, Funko is not beyond releasing old pops again. Patience on collecting 4 inch plastic toys will save plenty of money.

Yeah like Peru said, retail or bust for me on these things even if retail was high as can be on a few Pops I've bought

Carnage is up
http://www.hottopic.com/product/fun...bobble-head-hot-topic-exclusive/10398983.html

It's very very VERY ok to simply not have them...for now. Unlike hyped up shoes, Funko is not beyond releasing old pops again. Patience on collecting 4 inch plastic toys will save plenty of money.
^ this,
this is why I always said $30 is the max i'll pay, in my heart i feel like funko may bring back/un retire a lot of pops and I'll either still be in to them to wher i'll get it for retail
or I wont be in to it and wouldn't mind missing either way.
but also a reason why i like being an OOB collector, easier and cheaper buying pieces OOB if need be.

:lol: yeah man thanks again.

no problem brotha,
now if i can only get joe to get me that PA vegeta I"ll be happy

Last edited:
Good call, I'll wait it out too then...gives me an excuse not to spend more lol

There are quite a few pops on my wishlist now that all resell for $80+...I don't really want to spend that much right now on pops. I'll wait it out until next year, or I may just cave in December and buy a few.

I know I'm going for 3-5 GS Black Friday boxes, I NEED Batman and Superman, and I WANT Batgirl and Brotherhood of Steel. Don't really care for the Gold pop unless it's a Batman, Superman, or Flash lol (which I'm collecting as many variants of each as I can get my hands on---Flash Chase is next).

Walter..

yea im hoping to be surprised by my santa, ill be appreciative of anything i get though.

will gamestop be opening at midnight for black friday? i wanna get a box or two. i would like Batgirl and Superman. everything else i get will be traded or sold. dont care for the gold POP either regardless of who it is. i got you on the gold one if you want it.

this. Funko has stated theyll be unvaulting some of the older DC POPs. im assuming Two Face, Penguin, Riddler. i dont see them point of paying so much for these things that just get put on a shelf to get looked at. its not like shoes that you actually get use out of and wear. my max was $25, $30 is the most ive spent and that was for Grinning Ultron.

These are up for trade/sale as well guys

View media item 1790579

bruh i NEED Buddy, one of my favorite comedians in Will Farell and one of my favorite Christmas movies ever. i dont got much in trade though. im going to PM you.

also 3 for $25 on Pops. I don't think they've done that before. Although it's basically the same as the 30% off

my HT has been running that 3/$25 deal for like a month now. i was there last week. im guessing to try and move some of the commons that have been on the shelves for almost a year now.

yea im hoping to be surprised by my santa, ill be appreciative of anything i get though.

will gamestop be opening at midnight for black friday? i wanna get a box or two. i would like Batgirl and Superman. everything else i get will be traded or sold. dont care for the gold POP either regardless of who it is. i got you on the gold one if you want it.
this. Funko has stated theyll be unvaulting some of the older DC POPs. im assuming Two Face, Penguin, Riddler. i dont see them point of paying so much for these things that just get put on a shelf to get looked at. its not like shoes that you actually get use out of and wear. my max was $25, $30 is the most ive spent and that was for Grinning Ultron.
bruh i NEED Buddy, one of my favorite comedians in Will Farell and one of my favorite Christmas movies ever. i dont got much in trade though. im going to PM you.
my HT has been running that 3/$25 deal for like a month now. i was there last week. im guessing to try and move some of the commons that have been on the shelves for almost a year now.

Hopefully everyone follows through with their SS. GS is opening at 5am on Black Friday.
HT is doing something special Pop related I saw in a FB group, apparently employees aren't allowed to say what it is. I saw someone mention they're doing a mystery box thing too, we'll see, HT opens at 6am that day too.

And I want Buddy!!!! Back off lol I pm'd him earlier. But he doesn't sell for much at all.

EDIT: I sure as hell hope they release Riddler, 2Face, Penguin again, those three are towards the very top of my list. In hopes of these being unvaulted, I'll wait on buying them.

Walter..

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone follows through with their SS. GS is opening at 5am on Black Friday.
HT is doing something special Pop related I saw in a FB group, apparently employees aren't allowed to say what it is. I saw someone mention they're doing a mystery box thing too, we'll see, HT opens at 6am that day too.

And I want Buddy!!!! Back off lol I pm'd him earlier. But he doesn't sell for much at all.

EDIT: I sure as hell hope they release Riddler, 2Face, Penguin again, those three are towards the very top of my list. In hopes of these being unvaulted, I'll wait on buying them.

Walter..

yea i hope there arent any deadbeats.

thanks for the info, i dont plan to do any BF shopping since theres not much i want, probably just cop a few games online. so itll give me time to hit gamestop and Hot Topic.

i see Buddy being rereleased again this month or next just in time for Christmas. alot of people have been finding him lately on the FB groups..

theres gonna be alot of salty collectors if and when some of these DC POPs get rereleased. :lol:

Just copped a US Agent(thanks to the person that returned it) and Chrome Vader. Trying to see if should get Daredevil or HT Gus In Slippers.

Guess Hot Topics are suppose to have some new exclusives on Black Friday. Any ideas on what it could be?

Back
Top Bottom