FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Just started collecting these. Focusing on Star Wars ones right now

I got BB8, Smuggler's bounty Phasma, and Chrome Vadar.

Fun little thing to search for
Woo an SB Head! Welcome to the addiction :D

Haha yup one of my good friends collects them and used to show me all of them and eventually just had to give in. Really trying not to spend too much on em haha

The original Macho Man pop is what got me into Pops.

Saw it at Toys R Us. Macho Man was too cool to pass up. Then started to research Funko and saw they had a ton of awesome stuff.

Second purchase of the day.

View media item 1862663

Last edited:

I think to resell these and have it be profitable/worth the time you have to buy the "Chases, con / event exclusives, will always be the limited "valuable" ones" like you said. Then, probably wait a year for the value to go up. So IMO it's not really worth it unless you can stock up on those types of pops somehow, which is really hard to do. But then there are those random pops that get vaulted and go up like Bane. Even the Teen Titans have tripled in price since I bought them for you this summer
sick.gif
Still just sitting in a Toys R Us bag in my closet
mean.gif
I'm not buying these to resell either. But I'll jump on a good deal or grab something while I'm out if I think I can use it as trade bait or if I know a NTer is looking for it
nthat.gif
repped. thats how i do. im not gonna go out and get something i dont personally collect just to sit on it in hopes of the price going up a year later. only select POPs (especially new/recent releases) go up in value and you usually dont know know it is. i know so many people who went after the HT Golden Freeza, Golden Bender and unmasked Twisty to flip and the most expensive ended up being Meth Heisenberg. its incremental flips with these things. i dont have time for that..

on the other side, it is nice to see that you have a common POP that you once bought a while back start to rise. i guess collectors like me have to take the good with the bad. i try to help out when i can so i usually pick up two of a POP im getting for myself to trade for another piece i need or for the guys in here.

@Hennessy which titans you got left?

btw anyone got these pieces i still need?

Red Skull
Thor w/ Helmet (The Dark World)
The Thing
Dark Elf
Red Chimichanga
You looking for Teen Titans?

Haha yup one of my good friends collects them and used to show me all of them and eventually just had to give in. Really trying not to spend too much on em haha
Don't worry you will a lot lol. As long as you think every show and character is cool enough to own the Pop then you'll be fine

So a couple of weeks ago, I had written to PC because I thought they had sent me the regular version of the RV Walker instead of the blood splatter one, I wasn't very nice, but afterwards I realized they had sent me the right one, two days ago they sent me another bloody RV Walker so now I have two...lol anyone else into TWD?..

The difference between Pops and the other guys is Pops has details that the other guys don't have. Bearbicks, Mighty Muggs, Vinylmation, etc. Are essentially all the same figures repainted. Pops throws in the little things like Deadpool having different weapons, different outfits, etc. This is why I see Pops having a longer longevity than the other guys.

I agree Pops have a longer longevity but in defense of KidRobot the simpsons, futurama, family guy, etc from the their line had different molds -- what hurt them was the blindbox aspect and having some crazy ratios for figures. Another factor would be the variety of licenses that Pops have -- in my years of collecting I've never seen one line with their variety. I'm really rooting for Pops to be around for a long time -- being a local company and all. I hope they don't pull a Boeing and move their HQ someplace else.

found roddy at my target... went to another walgreens which was my 4th today and no dice... checked the stock locater on the site and it went from call the store to sold out... i hope this just means they didnt come out yet in my location :smh:

We all said

After i collect this group im done

Funko = pokemon red blue yellow green violet magenta

Been checking my local Walgreens (there's four within a 5 mile radius) almost daily and still no luck with that new Marvel set. So either they haven't gotten them or the sharks beat me to it. Most likely the latter because I keep hearing they're popping up randomly around my area.

If anyone gets an extra set, get at me!

Might have to hit target/walmart tomorrow to see their offerings. Wouldn't mind that deadpool
I went yesterday they just put the display out and stuff wass plentiful. i went today. all that was left was 2 beat up deadpools

still plenty of roddy pipers though. my area has hunters but never had sharks before, some one is catching wind of these.

I know this is off topic, but the last lootcrate that had the Solo pop had some code for halo 5, and as I'm a ps4 guy, I have no use for it. Dunno if its important, but if anyone wants it, let me know and i'll pm it to you.

I know this is off topic, but the last lootcrate that had the Solo pop had some code for halo 5, and as I'm a ps4 guy, I have no use for it. Dunno if its important, but if anyone wants it, let me know and i'll pm it to you.

What thencode for the game ?

Back
Top Bottom