FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Scored that TMNT GITD 4-pack for cheap off Amazon. By the time I got home, it was sold out, sorry, guys [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Glad I found this thread, just started collecting these. Working on my Arrow collection now. Hunting down a diggle and an island Oliver.

Walgreens will be stocking the Marvel exclusives for the next 9 months don't overpay!!!

Struggling to find that Superman..

Called my local HT and they said they don't have either of them in stock. :smh: :smh:

All the GOT will be copped. Someone literally just made that drogon custom..
KING STANNIS AND MY LADY MELISANDRE will be doubled up.

Bruh.....is that not EXACTLY the oicture i put of the wil smith i wanted for independence day...instacop

Walgreens will be stocking the Marvel exclusives for the next 9 months don't overpay!!!
Wish mine wouldn't be filled with associates, mainly managers who also collect.  I was told last week from one of the managers that they were getting in 8 "Marvel" last Thursday.  I've been in every day since, and found nothing.  I even went when the dude told me to come, found employees unpacking the totes on the sales floor, and nothing was found. 

This morning I stopped in, and a manager asked if she could help me with anything.  I told her the story about what I was told last week, and when I mentioned "Pops" she made a face, as if she was happy that she got hers.  She also told me that there was no way they could order a specific one, which I told her that I knew, but they could also order a specific assortment.  The shelf space for Marvel has been empty so long and surrounded by so many Frozen Pops, that it makes me not even want to go in there anymore.

For Wave 1 of the Marvel exclusives,  I ended up ordering them off of eBay(package was stolen after it was delivered) for $60 back in December, after striking out week after week.  I just might do the same for this wave, as I know I'll never see them in-store.
If anyone in this thread would be willing to help out, I'd be happy to pay a little over retail, for the set.  

Wish mine wouldn't be filled with associates, mainly managers who also collect.  I was told last week from one of the managers that they were getting in 8 "Marvel" last Thursday.  I've been in every day since, and found nothing.  I even went when the dude told me to come, found employees unpacking the totes on the sales floor, and nothing was found. 

This morning I stopped in, and a manager asked if she could help me with anything.  I told her the story about what I was told last week, and when I mentioned "Pops" she made a face, as if she was happy that she got hers.  She also told me that there was no way they could order a specific one, which I told her that I knew, but they could also order a specific assortment.  The shelf space for Marvel has been empty so long and surrounded by so many Frozen Pops, that it makes me not even want to go in there anymore.

For Wave 1 of the Marvel exclusives,  I ended up ordering them off of eBay(package was stolen after it was delivered) for $60 back in December, after striking out week after week.  I just might do the same for this wave, as I know I'll never see them in-store.

If anyone in this thread would be willing to help out, I'd be happy to pay a little over retail, for the set.  

Idk if anyone remembers my story about the Star Wars POPs (GITD Yoda, etc.) but the manager straight up told me that they got a shipment in with only 1 Yoda and the employee who opened the box was a collector and took it immediately. It never made it to the sales floor. :x I was so upset because this was on the release date of that wave. :smh:

Last edited:
The stories above are exactly why I'm anxious to get my set, I live in an area (LA) where theres a few big FB groups that the resellers are apart of so I'm sure cases will get snatched up quick :smh:

I did happen to order a case through a Walgreens manager and left my name and number so we'll see what comes of it.

every walgreens i go to the marvel section is empty... the first time i went i found the punisher the OG one not the thunderbolt and that was the only thing i ever found... i had to get the oop on here for venom and the other 2 i could never find if i tried :smh:

Back
Top Bottom