FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

B&N in Massapequa Park, LI had like 8 Sorting Hat Harry Potter's an hour ago if anyone's in the area.

View media item 2009354View media item 2009356only Pop ride ghost busters
Boba Fett, unmasked poe, Luke and unmasked vader Kratos
Available.

View media item 2009357Keeping the GI Joe
rest can go
View media item 2009366This can go as a set. This is for anyone who is just looking to have pops want to pass some out.

matter of fact i'll do everything I mentioned.
Picture 4
Bobafett, poe, luke, vader, kratos, everything under the Gi joe
as a big set
20 pops (21 with the poe double)
120 flat

Last edited:
Im not a heavy collector or anything. I do get every Spiderman i find. I need the Iron one and Morales one. I refuse to pay online cuz it defeats the hunt. If I strike out than so be it.
You will probably have to get Morales online since he's part of the secret wars collectors Corp box or maybe in one of the Pop groups on fb

Edit: unless you have a comic book shop that might have one for sale then that would make the hunt worth it.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure I have a few Iron Spiders left that I'd be willing to let go for retail + shipping. Unless y'all got something to trade? PM me!

I swear the Iron Spiders, Green Goblin, GITD Spiderman and Taskmaster never hit CA. All Midwest from the Ebay sellers locations I've seen. I need one in my life. 

naw not parting with any that iwent and bought. Just accidental doubles or the ones i got in the mystery boxes can go. The other 1XX something i bought to keep

I'm pretty sure I have a few Iron Spiders left that I'd be willing to let go for retail + shipping. Unless y'all got something to trade? PM me!

would you happen to have an extra box? still need to replace mine, even if it doesnt have a sticker.

I swear the Iron Spiders, Green Goblin, GITD Spiderman and Taskmaster never hit CA. All Midwest from the Ebay sellers locations I've seen. I need one in my life. 

i have GG if you need him PM me.

someone of FB is selling 21 Star Wars commons for $4 a piece shipped....

thinking about pulling the trigger, but i know i dont need them all.

was hoping to catch that snoopy, but i guess was too late.

repped for the info.

went ahead and copped the funklub joint too and flocked cookie monster.

Back
Top Bottom