FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Are the platforms that the Star Wars pops come on removeable? Am I the only one that dislikes those? Like, I recognize who darth Vader is, I don't need a plaque that says "Star Wars" across the bottom

Are the platforms that the Star Wars pops come on removeable? Am I the only one that dislikes those? Like, I recognize who darth Vader is, I don't need a plaque that says "Star Wars" across the bottom

No.

Joint wack as hell

Last edited:

shout out to @ben29
 for the chase goblin. makes up for missing the hobgoblin raffle, still need him though. don't hesitate to do business with him.
Nice Chase GG still one of my favorite pops. I offered to sell you the Hobgoblin for $60 straight up a few weeks ago man
mean.gif
I know I forgot to hit you back on pay day and then the raffle happened and I missed it lol. all good, I'm glad kilroy won lol. another time. 

^ damn, it does look nice. Just checked and it looks like they're still sitting so I'm just gonna try and snag one on the way home. I kind of want to put it on my dashboard, haha.

^ damn, it does look nice. Just checked and it looks like they're still sitting so I'm just gonna try and snag one on the way home. I kind of want to put it on my dashboard, haha.

My GS has a bunch out & another case behind the counter.

You should be good

^ word, HT don't play around. When will people learn. Like if an employee is hooking you up on the low, that's dope and good for you but don't put it on blast and jeopardize the person who's doing YOU a favor :rolleyes

^ word, HT don't play around. When will people learn. Like if an employee is hooking you up on the low, that's dope and good for you but don't put it on blast and jeopardize the person who's doing YOU a favor :rolleyes

word up theyve been strict with their employees. cant even open boxes until the morning of the events at my local HT. last year for Comikaze i went for the Stan and US Agent and i had spoke with the girl the day before and she said i could come in the following day and scoop them. then they had that last minute street date changed. when i arrived the next day i was there before opening and she was avoiding contact with me through the door. i knew something was up because shes mad chill and we speak all the time when im there. when they open her manager apologized to me about the street date change and honored to atleast hold the POPs for me, she just didnt want her employee getting fired for releasing them to me. i know us collectors can be impatient but not to cost someone their job.

yeah I mean don't take the pic where the background is super easily recognizable. But he needed them props for #teamEarly

At least we know concrete that pop will be at HT :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom