FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Comic con was crazy!

Will post pics later... toy Tokyo went away with the bands... got everything!

Comic con was crazy!

Will post pics later... toy Tokyo went away with the bands... got everything!
What time did they do that? I went real late due to my nephew getting out of school smh. Was able to snag a Indiana Jones Ride while leaving, chick had it then said she rather the deadshot dorbz.

Glad you had a good time for me man. Was sick that I had to give my tickets up, glad they went to someone that enjoyed them though

Bro thanks! Joint was insane. So much free ish... it got crazy toward lunch but I skipped the line to go in because that was a block and a half long... if you didn't have a badge and you were picking it up there that line was STUPID... legit it took some people like hours to even get inside

Last edited:
Waffle for Oct. 12

This is what I'm putting up for Waffle Wed.  Tried my best to give different options for everybody.  

Breaking Bad Waffle (Beat Up Jesse and Crystal Blue Heisenberg); 10 slots for $10, 2 slots per person until Wed, if slots need to be filled.  

1st number drawn gets their choice of one and 2nd number gets the other.  Cannot be same winner.

2. hennessey

3. sundro2000

4. jrp44

6. db9infared

7. duecedime

8. kilroythedon

9. needsomejays

Unmasked Captain America Waffle: 12 slots for $10.  2 slots per person until Wed., if spots need to be filled.  

1st place gets Winter Soldier Cap and 2nd place gets AoU Cap.
1. Tdogg2k

3. yvespo3

5. jonnyz

6. sundro2000

7. yankeesking92

8. bklynsfate

9. yankeesking92

11. yvespo3

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom