FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

FOR THE SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS,
AS SOON AS YOU EMAIL ME BACK I WILL EMAIL YOU THE DIRECT LINK TO OUR GIFT EXCHANGE, LET'S GET EVERYONE SIGNED UP BEFORE FRIDAY SO WE CAN START IT!

4 total in, would like to have atleast 10 of the people that agreed to being in it. Let's get it fellas.

is there a FAQ on the NT Secret Santa that I could read up on (how does it work, what's the price limit, etc)? I'm down for next year if you all decide to do it again.

is there a FAQ on the NT Secret Santa that I could read up on (how does it work, what's the price limit, etc)? I'm down for next year if you all decide to do it again.

theres a questionnaire, that they get.
not just pops its 1 pop and then whatever else you want to add. Then we all send by a certain time. I was goign to do a Easter Secret gift exchange this year but I had some stuff that tied me up so that may be possible again for 2017 (i wont be a part of it if i get this new job though)

ATTENTION SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS.
NEW EMAIL WAS SENT OUT. PLEASE READ BUT DO NOT REPLAY TO THAT ONE SINCE IT WAS A MASS EMAIL. PLEASE RESPOND TO THE INDIVIDUAL EMAILS i SENT OUT.

Last edited:
The waffle I posted only had 2 people interested at the time, so I'll probably change it around or waffle something else

@Doxen5703   I can wait to waffle after you man
8249_robotfreddyfunko_1473875236.jpg

15 slots for $6 each. No maximum number of slots you can get. Once the slots are filled, I'll worry about PayPal. QUOTE AND ADD YOURSELF IN TO THIS POST IF INTERESTED.

I will be on the lookout for that Jollibee.

I pack light so I won't have room to bring back a lot of Pops. Lol.

Big thanks to ben29 ben29 for letting go of his Brak and Zorak pops. Worked out the deal on Friday, and they were on my front porch today when I got home from work!

Peace,
J

So looking at last years 8 days of funko still some things left that we haven't seen. Wonder what this year will bring.

Day One- Animation
Futurama Series 2
Animaniacs
Archer (Action Figures)
Rick & Morty (also Mystery Minis)
Power Puff Girls
Peanuts Minis & Mugs
More Hanna-Barbera

Day Two- Movies
Braveheart
Gladiator

Last edited:
FOR THE SECRET SANTA PARTICIPANTS,
AS SOON AS YOU EMAIL ME BACK I WILL EMAIL YOU THE DIRECT LINK TO OUR GIFT EXCHANGE, LET'S GET EVERYONE SIGNED UP BEFORE FRIDAY SO WE CAN START IT!

4 total in, would like to have atleast 10 of the people that agreed to being in it. Let's get it fellas.

I'm still in. Works been crazy but I'll get mine in tomorrow morning!

Back
Top Bottom