FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Last edited:

see this is one of the reasons i missed max, he always dropping info. i was struggling keeping up posting new info in here.

you were missed max, by some atleast. just dont spoil my XMen MCC box and we cool. :lol:

Guys on eBay gotta be mad right about now. Lootcrate Goku, God Goku, and now Beerus.
roll.gif
no way! i need beerus too 
frown.gif

only need metallic SSJ goku, beerus, chocolate buu and Arlia Vegeta

can someone inform me about this loot crate, my dude tried telling me about it last year but didn't really pay attn

no way! i need beerus too :frown:

only need metallic SSJ goku, beerus, chocolate buu and Arlia Vegeta

can someone inform me about this loot crate, my dude tried telling me about it last year but didn't really pay attn
It's generally not worth it. Different box topics every month or other month. Just cop the topic you like and wait for the mystery to get to you.

It's generally not worth it. Different box topics every month or other month. Just cop the topic you like and wait for the mystery to get to you.
ah gotcha

just got off the phone with that same friend, he said they sell the loot crates for like $10 more at the end of the month? how does this usually work?

some guy on eBay is selling beerus for $55 shipped too, this is in his bio:

"Brand new SDCC Funimation Exclusive "Metallic Beerus #120" Funko POP.  PRE-ORDER is set to arrive at the end of December or beginning of January, straight from Funimation vendor"

does this mean we will see a wider release soon?

Thanks man, I'll let you know. I'm hitting them up now.
I'm hitting them up now, thanks for the suggestion!
no doubt, i had bought a badman vegeta or a SSJB vegetal, forget which one, but the box was a little messed up and i contacted him and he sent me a replacement box. hopefully you get the situated.

some guy on eBay is selling beerus for $55 shipped too, this is in his bio:

"Brand new SDCC Funimation Exclusive "Metallic Beerus #120" Funko POP.  PRE-ORDER is set to arrive at the end of December or beginning of January, straight from Funimation vendor"

does this mean we will see a wider release soon?

He's ordering from Forbidden Planet a UK company and they're getting them on 12/31 so his sale post is a pre-order from them.

Y'all might as well just wait it out cuz at this rate funimation will do a hyperstrike drop on their shop for Beerus soon. Trust there's 5-10k of these bad boys out there.

They should also give a big middle finger to TT and get some Planet Arlia Vegeta's printed up :lol:

see this is one of the reasons i missed max, he always dropping info. i was struggling keeping up posting new info in here.

you were missed max, by some atleast. just dont spoil my XMen MCC box and we cool. :lol:

Appreciate it dude lol I write for a blog and mod a fb group so i'm on that 411. I know many people in here avoid FB so i share.

And yeah i won't say anything about mystery boxes anymore because some people are, well i'll let Kobe tell you:

View media item 2252721

Last edited:
He's ordering from Forbidden Planet a UK company and they're getting them on 12/31 so his sale post is a pre-order from them.

Y'all might as well just wait it out cuz at this rate funimation will do a hyperstrike drop on their shop for Beerus soon. Trust there's 5-10k of these bad boys out there.

They should also give a big middle finger to TT and get some Planet Arlia Vegeta's printed up
laugh.gif

Appreciate it dude lol I write for a blog and mod a fb group so i'm on that 411. I know many people in here avoid FB so i share.

And yeah i won't say anything about mystery boxes anymore because some people are, well i'll let Kobe tell you:

ive been praying for an Arlia drop 
laugh.gif

and i put a $20 limit on myself for pops cuz i was getting out of hand so i have to wait for am official Beerus release to even get one 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom