FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Check your walmarts for Alpha 5, some walmarts near me show 20+ quantity on brickseek

SKU - 52391200

These should be plentiful. I went on Saturday to sccop up my order for Nightmare Freddy GITD and checked their section and they had like 9-10 on the shelf.

Hopefully the market becomes more of a toy and less collectible market so people actually buy to own and not to resell

Damn you couldn't oop some out?!

Check your walmarts for Alpha 5, some walmarts near me show 20+ quantity on brickseek

SKU - 52391200

These should be plentiful. I went on Saturday to sccop up my order for Nightmare Freddy GITD and checked their section and they had like 9-10 of the Freddies on the shelf.

Hopefully the market becomes more of a toy and less collectible market so people actually buy to own and not to resell

max lemme know if you come across Alpha. Walmart is out my way in NY.

I don't know why I wasted my time at both my local Walmart's. It showed in stock on brickseek and I called before hand and they said yes in stock. So I checked the aisles for the Funko's and none on the shelf for alpha 5 but everything else. I give them the UPC number and they said it's in stock but no clue where it is. I asked if they had any in the back and I'm sure they do but they look at me crazy and give me the nah man everything is on the shelf. They are so lazy smh

I don't know why I wasted my time at both my local Walmart's. It showed in stock on brickseek and I called before hand and they said yes in stock. So I checked the aisles for the Funko's and none on the shelf for alpha 5 but everything else. I give them the UPC number and they said it's in stock but no clue where it is. I asked if they had any in the back and I'm sure they do but they look at me crazy and give me the nah man everything is on the shelf. They are so lazy smh

Probably have to ask the right worker at the right time.

AKA ones that actually do their job :lol:

This one that I went to said 18 in stock but she only came back with 1 so either she thought i wanted 1 and was too lazy to go back to get more or

She said something about when it shows 18 in their system that reflects an assortment of Pops and that it doesn't mean there are 18 Alphas but 18 Pops from Alpha's set

I know the release is 2.26 but some Weapon X have been circulating around. Keep your eyes open if you want one.

Back
Top Bottom