FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Not mad at Funko for re releasing vaulted pops. As long as it's a diff mold and better detail, I'm on board.

No one want them usurper *** demon spawn dragons.

Been told y'all those re releases were coming. That's why I jumped shipped on some of those "valued" ones I had.

Need this Funko Groot 10 man. How accurate is brickseek for this one? I got some spots showing.

Last edited:
Need this Funko Groot 10 man. How accurate is brickseek for this one? I got some spots showing.

It's accurate. Some Targets won't sell until release date though. An employee told me April 16th. My local one has them in stock, but won't sell them yet.

Used Brickseek for two of them.  Had to have my wife buy one and when I bought mine the dude was saying they were out so I called him out to a manager and he somehow found it. 

I went to 10 targets all showing at least 5 in stock and all told me they were sold out. Going to pay eBay price I guess to get it. At least they are selling for 50ish. So not stupid prices like that batman was.

A new wave of MLB pops is coming out this season
nerd.gif
I'm hoping they make a Griffey, Jeter, Rivera and Ripkin pop. Wishful thinking probably. I'm guessing these are probably good chance for a pop, Kershaw, Bumgarner Syndeergaard, Bryant, Trout, Ortiz, Harper, Betts and Cabrera and outside shot Cano, Machado, Arenado, Donaldson, Rizzo, Lester, Beltre, Votto and Verlander, 

I'm hoping they make a Griffey, Jeter, Rivera and Ripkin pop. Wishful thinking probably. I'm guessing these are probably good chance for a pop, Kershaw, Bumgarner Syndeergaard, Bryant, Trout, Ortiz, Harper, Betts and Cabrera and outside shot Cano, Machado, Arenado, Donaldson, Rizzo, Lester, Beltre, Votto and Verlander, 

Run the risk of players looking generic aside from the jersey. Hopefully they continue doing mascots!

Run the risk of players looking generic aside from the jersey. Hopefully they continue doing mascots!

I need them to make a Stomper in Oakland A's jersey. Since we don't keep players long enough to become faces of the franchise

Back
Top Bottom