FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Considering Funko will continue to produce the Normal Pennywise I think it's pretty safe to say the Chase doesn't qualify as 1 in 6 anymore. More 1 in 72 when it's all said and done.

Considering Funko will continue to produce the Normal Pennywise I think it's pretty safe to say the Chase doesn't qualify as 1 in 6 anymore. More 1 in 72 when it's all said and done.

Agree, it will end up being a "grail" just due to the circumstances. Now to find someone to trade me a sdcc Tony stark for it and i'll be thrilled.

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaah B, FML

zord.PNG

thank goodness i'ts not Toy Tokyo exclusive. It should be relatively easy to get on HT or BL, since they re-stock often.

when tormund said it's p***y for me with that grin on his face I lost it lol! hennessy hennessy thats crazy man! You almost have them all, what an insane collection!

I was dying when they had Gendry shook, thinking he was gonna get his cheeks clapped on the trip :rofl:

My man thoros said. He didn't even remember the battle he was so drunk. Give us a 2pack him and berick with flaming sword

HT release schedule and blurry look at what the fall convention exclusive sticker may look like. This makes it the first of its kind cuz all previous NYCC shared pops had NYCC sticker

IMG_3157.jpg
IMG_3158.jpg

Yepp this was the first year we got Spring convention exclusives too. I'm assuming they're going to try to find a big con in the winter in the future to do exclusives for.

Gemini and the con gonna be the only places soon for pieces with convention stickers unless you want to make your own

Back
Top Bottom