FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Hopefully we can all land a few more convention exclusive restocks somewhere out there lol :nerd:

Hopefully that's the end of the nycc drops from funko-shop. It's great feeling of relief when you don't have to constantly check your phone or computer every 30 minutes to an hour everyday lol

Victory. I made up for the Freddy yesterday.

A hit and miss run for me.. nabbed all the HT exclusives I wanted (still waiting for shipment though so we'll see), missed on Batman, Balrog, and Freddy. Got the Cereal Pops and Cuphead, though.

I really might want to trade or sell for some of the Pennywise pops. I only have the Pennywise with Boat, and missed him with the balloon, the FYE exclusive, don't really want the one with the wig, and of course the sepia Chase.

Need both dragonzords (have a bad feeling about the restock HT zord from yesterday), gitd ranger, chrome batty, HTown goofy and donald, and a few more I wouldn't mind having from NYCC lol.. still salty I missed gunn by a few seconds smh

Need both dragonzords (have a bad feeling about the restock HT zord from yesterday), gitd ranger, chrome batty, HTown goofy and donald, and a few more I wouldn't mind having from NYCC lol.. still salty I missed gunn by a few seconds smh

tenor.gif

I don't get how HT "sold out" dragonzord and then restocked 300 pcs today lol (and still havent shipped orders)

Back
Top Bottom