FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

h9YtZ3RzBs1kGO085w8mDC0orheML8eWOLjypm4rpNc.jpg

We're good boys. It's faint but I can see it lol. Game Keys told me the box was damaged so they asked for a replacement from Funko and they sent a box without stickers. They sent the damaged stickered box to me just in case I wanted to put the stickers on the mint box. Pretty cool of them if you ask me. I would order from them again.
GZ1LX9LY4MhBeK9aOtV50Bcdj1X2Plwa_MKLXIy-idLeF4C2rJzVvqpTvIyM39yolx2QSKFu9GJFmxgY-BfDFfOhfyLj1AO-Ta8wZqn-cVWKBMNiMrPmgy0PVkYTxYQCLCfY49Advq6bP0ZzyMN_6qD0xUzG7wwbgO5Tc6liV_v-NY62mcbTZCXerEdG_q2y4w0zdICbBdW2V8Vb20577eKc3XTN9HSV63z5jayS_NVpTayl9bb2OT9QY5DrSp0wWqGzhzBmZMIcPSbRZeJNoVPnIwoxXeMq66x_-BnOuuMC6n_BI38O5PWavGNZVTd5shnxM4FLptNEcTvL6tSAmDDbqx4czn7PqpUbbUtJj6TsG79dybWCxAFDaYobun3vw-zW6q-u-bGHDxo2wrJqatfI9m1owGJtd4rLaCAVEWYj2u3GZwNtb2bWS-2q1WzlpzBD_IGWNwVqP4PCKDwaV2suj4XyN9L9_Chbt3XCawTmh_gfzswwJxdsLlKO_TGfXdsxDhWG_HTMjGZ97eFbcV9VbfBymM2mEiNKToBj9kliEkKo0fY8hWl_rDVXlzh_qbxDFMNm4SpTjcmoKzTC3mRXzxVKDP9Kc5qBwqTfHa4=w712-h949-no

Called Hot Topic about my order. They said it’s processing from that second warehouse everyone is having problems with. He couldn’t give me an estimated day for arrival, but he did say I’ll be getting $15 off once it ships. That’ll bring the total to about 22 shipped for two Dragonzords. I’ll take that. Just need it to ship. :lol: :smh:

I'm not sure why they would even oversell. They shouldn't of done restocks until they shipped all the pops first from the 5th. Especially since they know their warehouse or system is being upgraded. What a poor job Hot topics has done, especially knowing the funko community is growing and allowing 10 pieces per person per style to this latest cancellation fiasco on the con exclusives.

Hopefully the next time I order from them will be a while form now and they'll have time to figure their ish out lol

Back
Top Bottom