FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

707767E9-E15C-4888-8E2E-D86C627DD500.jpeg

These two guys are Goats.

I'mma probably need all the iron spider variants.

ECCC looks like a snoozefest so far.

Also I'll start dumping my common DBZ pops in here. Off my dome i know i have that Loot crate Goku, God Goku, and those variants SGSS whatever and the metallic version of the Vegeta posted above the GS exclusive. I'll try to snap a pic tonight. Purge begins.

Also I'll start dumping my common DBZ pops in here. Off my dome i know i have that Loot crate Goku, God Goku, and those variants SGSS whatever and the metallic version of the Vegeta posted above the GS exclusive. I'll try to snap a pic tonight. Purge begins.
I'd be interested in god goku, one of the only dbz pops I'm missing

metallic vegeta :nerd:

Yondu and Army Man are the only ones I want... and I know how awful the Targets around me are. I usually have to drive like 25 minutes away to a Target that is less popular.

only like Yondu for the collection so far.

Target online my only option. My front end stores are terrible

Yondu for the flip and HODL. Barb to keep my Stranger Things set on point.

In for bearded cap and iron spider/unmasked iron spider.

Last edited:
The only things numbered are the backpacks.

I see none of this having much resale for the trouble.

Any Boston fan needs this. Only thing i'm slightly interested in.

Capture.PNG

Yondu gonna sell like how Cap did last year. I'll take making $25-30 x5-10 on each after shipping and handling.

Yondu's rumored to be Target so good luck man. Also Cap is iconic whereas Yondu is flavor of the month at least how i see it. Maybe since i was whatever on GoTG2 but you never know. Look at that Maze Runner kid's Teen Wolf pop. It's hit $50 outta nowhere.

Yondu's rumored to be Target so good luck man. Also Cap is iconic whereas Yondu is flavor of the month at least how i see it. Maybe since i was whatever on GoTG2 but you never know. Look at that Maze Runner kid's Teen Wolf pop. It's hit $50 outta nowhere.

they got some yondu flashbacks in infinity war too, people have been thirsty for a pop since GOTG vol 2 dropped and the first one got retired. have a feeling this one is going to hit, if even just for the first few days.

I take off for con days and he should drop online so it shouldn't be a problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom