FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

DBZ/super metallics. i actually picked up metallic vegeta from toytokyo for $35 a few years back lol

Attachments

• 37902408_1025280480978227_1911168903787053056_n.jpg
    37902408_1025280480978227_1911168903787053056_n.jpg
    493.3 KB · Views: 18
Hey guys after selling off most of my PoP's years ago I still have these 2 left. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm (only want to sell them together, cheap!)

IMG_0315.jpg
IMG_0316.jpg
IMG_0317.jpg

Canada got mad pops. Ht is stacked with pops still had half the sdcc except broly and yamcha.
Ebgames carries the target pops they had mad target. Also they have like a fresh stack of kurama in there.
Bought 7 commons today ..havent done that in a long time but it was a lot of stuff i dont see in my HT BAm and bN and target

My humble collection, with a handful more coming in hopefully soon. Anyone know who carries the NBA pops in store? See tons of MLB and the occasional NFL, but I never see NBA and NHL

Im in canada and i found a ton of the newer ones. Who u looking for. Amazon everything

Was just joking with my guy funko dude

Don’t worry Grizz, DJ is harmless. I think he’s just caught off guard with sneaker twitter infiltrating funko. You valid any day of the week.

I wish I would’ve knew you needed Bruce Lees. I got cool with the manager and bought 12 of each SDCC exclusive.

im a call them again... probably talked to someone clueless

called again and it worked... they said they would do it as a 1 time courtesy... at first they tried to say i needed to be a vip member and i said look i tried to buy a pop just now and it had 1 dollar shipping... then they gave it to me... thanks for help yall

Last edited:
Copped one. Surprised it’s still up. Guess sneaker twitter don’t think it’s hip. That red card 5% and free shipping is clutch.

I copped cuz it’s gold haha

nice to not have to stay up past 3AM and still be able to grab a new release

I passed though. Too many of these tshirt pop bundles

And still recovering from SDCC lol

Always wanted to cop some pops but I'd rather have a nice set up first (plus all of the other stuff I want to display :lol:). In the process of moving out so eventually I'll start

For now just been rocking with a Spidey keychain the sis ooped me

Really? Eff that i see that it shows in stock at almost all the targets near me.

I’m trying to find the motivation to go cop lol

54 k pop there will be plenty online. But at the same time pokemon fandom is huge.

Some stores i heard got 6 . some got like 20. People sellin for like 50. Lol

That 54k number was just speculation. No one knew the real amount.

Enh i guess I’ll wait for online drop.

I’m waiting for online drop as well, or a metallic or yellow chrome version that they will eventually release :lol:

Yeah it’s not enough to get me outta bed right now lol

But since I’m up I’ll keep tinkering with my bartop arcade.

Back
Top Bottom